Ashim Bose, Director, Analytics & Data Management Portfolio and Jan Jonak, Offering Manager, Analytics Platform Services, HPE
While the proliferation of analytic technologies has created exciting new ways to harness Big Data like never before, for many it has also created a quagmire of complexity that is slow to deploy, runs inefficiently, isn’t integrated with other systems, and cannot be scaled. There is a solution; it is possible to create next-generation applications with ease and efficiency.
Join us for this presentation to learn:
• How to jump start Big Data technologies deployments by using a standard analytic platform
• How to implement an analytics platform that can scale based on your needs and simplifies your user experience
• Where analytics deployments have failed to deliver ROI
• Lessons learned from other companies on the journey to enterprise-grade analytics
• What consumption models are available and which are most advantageous