Christopher Wroath, Director of Digital Transformation, NHS Education for Scotland & Andrew Bird, EA Visionary
Interview in partnership with BrightTALK, The Stack and Cloud Industry Forum
In this interview Christopher Wroath, Director of Digital Transformation, NHS Education for Scotland, shares with us the lessons he has learned from his digital transformation experiences and how his current job is different from all the other ones he had in the past.
Among topics discussed:
- The story behind NHS digital transformation
- Differences between digital transformation in public and private sectors
- Triggers for digital transformation
- Stages of digital transformation
- Barriers to a successful digital transformation
- Culture need for digital transformation
About the speaker:
Christopher is a digital leader working in the Scottish NHS to transform a disparate and complex information landscape into a single unified environment putting individual members of the NHS and social care workforce at the centre of delivery. Defining and delivering the NHS Education for Scotland (NES) vision for a comprehensive digital transformation by implementing dynamic change through innovative and agile approaches to technical, cultural and organisational challenges by leading the design and in house build of the NES Digital Platform.