Dr. Shahin Arefzadeh, CTO/Problem solver, ReadRite
Key takeaways from this presentation:
- How hybrid IT will be operating in on-premises, cloud, edge, colocation or managed hosting
- How data centers are shifting towards business-driven business models
- Is automation still a nice-to-have?
- How relevant will asset inventory of infrastructure products, people, processes and providers become?
- Understanding resiliency and data governance for vertical markets
- What about 5G hype?
Dr. Arefzadeh has over 20 years’ experience in the IT, Telecommunication, and TV Broadcast industries, serving in a variety of CISO, CTO, and principal engineering roles for numerous multinational corporations, such as Granite and Ericsson.
Dr. Arefzadeh has also helped launch several German tech start-ups and was responsible for Dimetis’ products in Broadcast OSS for distribution and contribution networks and grew the company size nearly tenfold in 6 years while multiplying the revenue.
Dr. Arefzadeh is a published author and a featured speaker at leading industry events such Telco Cloud Forum, Digital Transformation World, 5G World, Blockchain East, and Broadband Forum on topics such as AI, Blockchain, IoT, and Next Generation Networks and Systems.