Anil Desai, IT Consultant and Owner of AnilDesai.Net
As virtual machines have become the default method of deploying new applications and services, many organizations have found that they are encountering the problem of VM sprawl, the rapid proliferation of VMs that make management difficult.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Common causes of VM sprawl and how to address them
- Specific technical administration issues that are unique to virtual machines
- Methods of managing a VM's life cycle, from initial deployment to retirement
- Ways to maintain control of data center resources while also allowing for end-user self-service
- Ways in which automation can help manage the major causes of VM sprawl