Andy Lawrence, The 451 Group; David Brown, CEO, Datotel; Peter Gilbert, CA Technologies
Learn how you can improve the performance and efficiency of your data centers with Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM). How do you leverage power, space and cooling optimally, to meet the needs of the business? Learn how Datotel, a provider of business solutions including private cloud computing, colocation and hosted managed services, is using DCIM to achieve improved energy management in their data center.
In this complimentary webinar, you’ll:
- Learn how the technology can help data center operators to monitor and optimize performance, to better manage capacity and to reduce costs.
- Hear how Datotel is using DCIM technology to capture and analyze detailed real-time information to achieve insight into data center energy use
- Discover where DCIM is going in the future, including how DCIM can deliver further significant benefits if it be integrated into an overall management architecture for IT service delivery
- Learn what to consider when evaluating technology solutions and to integrate DCIM with existing IT management processes.
Register below to join:
- Andy Lawrence, VP of Research for Data Center Technology, The 451 Group
- David Brown, CEO, Datotel
- Peter Gilbert, VP of Energy & Sustainability Strategy, CA Technologies