Hear about the latest bare metal provisioning features!
MAAS turns your data centre into a bare metal cloud. With MAAS, you can easily provision real machines with various operating systems in minutes and redeploy them whenever it suits you best. We are very excited to introduce the latest version of MAAS.
MAAS 3.3 offers the following new features:
1) Improved machine list filtering
2) UI performance improvements for large machine counts
3) Integration of Vault for credential storage
4) Ansible playbooks for deploying MAAS in High Availability
5) Additions and updates to the Packer MAAS repository
This technical session is ideal for system administrators and IT managers seeking to understand how they can benefit from MAAS and its latest features. Join MAAS Product Manager Jon Thor Kristinsson for a tour of MAAS 3.3 on 31st March, 2023 at 5pm CET.
During the webinar you will learn about the following:
1) The use cases MAAS unlocks
2) The latest features in 3.3 and the value that they provide
3) What’s next for MAAS?
Get the most in depth information about the Ubuntu technology and services from Canonical.
Learn why Ubuntu is the preferred Linux platform and how Canonical can help you make the most out of your Ubuntu environment.…