Mark Baker, Ubuntu Cloud Product Manager
Four of the world's largest telcos are currently implementing a cloud on Ubuntu and OpenStack with support from Canonical, the company behind Ubuntu. In an upcoming webinar, Mark Baker, Ubuntu Cloud Product Manager, will share some of the best practices and "war stories" learned from those implement actions.
- How do you build the right cloud infrastructure to support your SaaS public cloud?
- Challenges with implementing OpenStack clouds and how to overcome them
- Scale-out: how to do it quickly and efficiently
- How to redu ce time to production and time to market of your cloud offering
- Best practi ces in the design, architecture, implementation, tooling, and on-going supp ort of OpenStack cloud IaaS
- Building a carrier-grade public cloud template that yo u can replicate across multiple sites with minimal additional effort
Join us to find out the answers to these questions and more.
We look forward to seeing you there!