Sales Presentations that Accelerate Your Sales Funnel
Joby Blume, Managing Consultant, Bright Carbon
About this talk
Even though they play a huge part in advancing and then closing deals, most companies’ sales presentations let them down. That’s why even when slides are provided by marketing, sales reps often spend hours creating their own – when they should be busy selling. Messages get fragmented, value is not communicated, and opportunities stall.
Some have understood the need to banish bullet points, but selling complex products and services with ‘Zen’ images isn’t the answer. This session will tell you how to create effective B2B sales presentations.
- Identify – and avoid – the most common mistakes in corporate presentations
- Write persuasive sales messages for presentations at each stage of the sales funnel
- Create compelling visuals, using images, charts, and animation to help presenters sell
- Move beyond one-way sales presentations to visual sales conversations, including on tablets
- Understand how to adapt sales presentations for virtual selling
- Ensure sales tools actually get used by sales people in the field