Kirsty Kerr, Sarah Goudy, Phoebe Yiu, Alice Jones
As increasing numbers of tax authorities around the world introduce new reporting obligations, businesses are under growing pressure to stay compliant with the complex requirements and change. As a result, technology is becoming ever more critical to the tax function as teams are asked to do more with less, centralise activities, require more and better data, and drive value from tax data.
This webinar will offer you practical insights as to how you can leverage technology and enabling your team to become truly strategic / to do more than just deliver the numbers…
- Examining the accelerated need and benefit for digital transformation, across tax and compliance to reduce risk, cost and exposure
- Building a business case to ensure your tax department gets a seat at the table
- Recruiting the right people for the job
- Practical steps/considerations for implementation
- What is on the horizon for tax automation?