Gunjan Tripathi (Thomson Reuters), Thomas Hoppe (Schwarz Dienstleistung), Laurence Kiddle, Danish Mehboob (ITR)
The European Union’s e-commerce VAT package means now is the time to consider how this will impact your business on cross border e-commerce transactions and the practical steps you have to consider for compliance.
These changes will have a significant impact for any business which is selling goods and/or services to consumers across the EU. The changes also affect businesses operating electronic interfaces such as online marketplaces or platforms facilitating such sales where the value of goods is below €150.
The EU is also removing the €22 import VAT exemption, so businesses not using IOSS will have to pay import VAT on all goods being sold into the EU.
This live webinar will give a clear overview of what is happening in this landscape, how it affects you, and how Thomson Reuters can help you comply with these regulations.
What will be covered:
• Why is change required to B2C e-commerce?
• Who and what will be affected by the 2021 EU VAT e-commerce change?
• Overview of the schemes including OSS (One Stop Shop) and IOSS (Import One Stop Shop)
• Changes to VAT liabilities for marketplace sellers
• Leveraging technology to comply with VAT regulations
• Practical steps for compliance