Mike Lloyd, RedSeal CTO and Wayne Lloyd, RedSeal Federal CTO
Join us for the inaugural broadcast of Between Two CTOs: Lloyd vs. Lloyd, an informal discussion of current issues in cybersecurity.
This 20-minute discussion will focus on “Lessons for cybersecurity from the pandemic.”
Our speakers are two of the most engaging people we know:
- (Dr.) Mike Lloyd, RedSeal CTO. His career has focused on modeling complex systems, beginning with epidemiology and moving to networks. He provides a unique perspective on our current situation.
- Wayne Lloyd, RedSeal Federal CTO. He’s a long time federal government cybersecurity practitioner, with a background working for…well, we can’t tell you that
Debra Baker, Technical Program Manager // Landon Brock, Product Manager
RedSeal consolidates and reconciles all your host information so that you can be in compliance with most policies and mandates. Join us on Tuesday, April 7th for our RedSeal webinar “Hosts: Understanding Your Inventory to Pass Compliance” to learn how RedSeal can help.
Doug Dexter, Sr. Network Security Engineer and former customer // Noam Syrkin, Sr. Technical Marketing Engineer
Even though most breaches are caused by oversights in basic cybersecurity hygiene, complex, hybrid multi-cloud environments make cybersecurity fundamentals really challenging. Even taking inventory of a network, ensuring your devices are securely configured, and knowing that you’re scanning everything you intended aren’t easy. RedSeal can help.
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, February 11th as we share real-world customer stories of how we help with:
- Inventory control and secure device configurations
- Visibility into network inventory
- Identifying password and device configuration issues
- Enhancing value from vulnerability scanners
- Identifying unscanned areas you think are being scanned.
- Prioritizing vulnerabilities based not only on severity and asset value, but on accessibility.
While they are prioritized and clear, you need to figure out exactly how to incorporate them into your network.
Join RedSeal Product Manager Rashmi Verma and Senior Network Security Engineer Doug Dexter to learn how RedSeal’s platform can help you implement key aspects of CIS Controls. You’ll learn how:
- A network model, including inventory and access, can be a foundation for implementing the controls
- You can effectively manage tracking and enforcement of the controls
- Technical checks and reporting can quickly prove that you’re meeting the controls
The best practice for understanding your endpoints is a single data source, one common network picture combining all that data.
Join RedSeal Senior Technical Marketing Engineer Noam Syrkin to see how you can benefit from one, unified source of endpoint information that also shows how each endpoint connects to your network.
You’ll see how you can:
- Identify parts of your network your vulnerability scanners don’t reach
- Accurately prioritize vulnerability remediation based on actual risk to your network
- Combine endpoint data to get a more complete picture of your cyber terrain
How do you protect your infrastructure when it’s in different, separately managed environments? Most of us struggle to understand security risks and evaluate the impact of change across disparate network environments.
Join RedSeal Senior Technical Marketing Engineer Noam Syrkin and take away valuable best practices for validating and managing your organization’s security in your hybrid multi-cloud environment.
We’ll discuss how to use RedSeal so that you can:
Understand your cyber terrain across all physical, software-defined network, and cloud environments
- Know what assets are at risk, wherever they are
- Model access policies to make sure you have no unintended access to valuable assets
- Evaluate the security impact of network changes
RedSeal Chief Product Officer Kurt Van Etten shows you how – every day – you can:
- Know what you have. Learn how to continuously check your network and endpoint inventory.
- Know that you comply with regulations and policies. Learn how to model and continuously validate your segmentation policies across all your network environments, including AWS, Azure, VMware NSX and Cisco ACI.
- Know your network risk. Learn how to accurately measure and prioritize risk based on where an attacker could reach.
Do you know how effective your cloud security controls are?
Join us to learn how to get one, unified model of all your environments so you can:
- Validate that your cloud security policies work the way you intended
- Investigate and prioritize vulnerabilities wherever they are in your network – public cloud, private cloud or physical assets
- Accelerate incident investigation across different cloud and physical environments
RedSeal helps you master the cybersecurity fundamentals.
By focusing on cybersecurity fundamentals, RedSeal helps government agencies and Global 2000 companies measurably reduce their cyber risk. With RedSeal’s cyber terrain analytics platform and professional services, enterprises improve their resilience to security events by understanding what’s on their networks and how it’s all connected. RedSeal verifies that network devices are securely configured; validates network segmentation policies; and continuously monitors compliance with policies and regulations. It also prioritizes mitigation based on each vulnerability’s associated risk.