As modern application security programs move through three stages – development, deployment and operations – the security posture should be calculated so that risk is 1) isolated at each stage and 2) decreasing along each step in the process.
Join us on Tuesday, May 25th for a live panel discussion with:
- Georges Bellefontaine, Manager, InfoSec
- Praveen Kosuri, Oracle Director of Cloud Engineering
- Sukesh Garg, RedSeal VP of Product Management
- Ramesh Kaza, RedSeal VP of Professional Services
Together they will address the following questions:
- As you move through the three stages of the development lifecycle, what steps should you take to ensure that risk is decreasing at each stage?
- What can you can do to verify that each stage is set up to mitigate risk?
- How should InfoSec/DevSecOps, DevOps and Developers collaborate?