Sabrina Moret (Associate Prof., Udine Uni.) / Duncan Goodwin (Director, NSF) / Susanne Feifel (Product Group Manager, Buchi)
This webinar focuses on new methods and applications in food contamination analysis, bringing together some of the leading experts in food contact materials (FCM) and provides an interactive learning environment for scientists working in this field.
As food quality and food integrity has become a major topic for the consumer, the penetration path of contaminants in our food chain deriving from the food production and/or the food packaging and storage conditions is gaining attention. Fast and reliable ways of sample preparation and analysis are discussed showing up-to-date examples and how the regulations are applied.
** Meet the speakers **
- Sabrina Moret (Associate Professor, Dept. Food Science, University of Udine)
- Duncan Goodwin (Director of Technical Services, NSF)
- Susanne Feifel (Product Group Manager for Kjeldahl, Elemental Analysis and Extraction, BÜCHI)
** What will you gain from this webinar? **
- You will be provided with tangible ways to streamline your sample preparation to detect mineral oil hydrocarbons in cardboard and food as well as bisphenol A in canned food.
- BUCHI´s solutions for these applications are presented using examples from industry.
- Furthermore, you will learn about health and safety risks in the field of food packaging and storage. This will be linked to up-to-date information from the leading regulatory authorities.