Brian Daly-AT&T, Adam Drobot-OpenTechWorks, Inc.,Steven Glapa-Tarana Wireless
High speed and autonomous transportation, remote surgical procedures, and mixed reality experiences are just a few of the upcoming Internet of Things (IoT) technological game changers that require high speed and low latency communications infrastructure. 5G Radio Access Network (RAN) technologies continue to evolve to meet the complex and continually evolving network requirements of IoT applications.
This webcast will explore the latest advances in RAN, including:
• Which technologies will see the earliest deployments?
• How important will the 3.5 GHz band networks (also known as the Citizen’s Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)) be in future 5G applications?
• Will mmWave networks change the game in the last mile?
• How far will the industry advance in real deployments in the next year or two?
• Where are companies participating in this ecosystem investing their money?
• Are there concerns for Return on Investment (ROI) that companies are trying to resolve?
Brian Daly, Director - Core & Government/Regulatory Standards, AT&T Access Architecture & Devices
Adam Drobot, Chairman, OpenTechWorks, Inc.
Steven Glapa, VP of Marketing, Tarana Wireless
This webinar is not eligible for a BICSI CEC.