As a partner in the oneM2M global IoT standards development Partnership, TIA supports its deployment around the world. oneM2M is designed as an architecture and standards platform for IoT deployments in many industry sectors including Smart Cities, Industrial Automation, Home Automation and eHealth and Telemedicine, among others.
Now in its second published release, it is being deployed in a number of projects.
Now in its second published release, it is being tested for resilience as an IoT standard in a number of projects. This webcast will focus on:
• 3 projects such as Korean Smart Cities(Busan, Ilsan) and Wise-IoT which is the Joint European-Korean project.
• In England, U.K.’s oneTRANSPORT intelligent system trial which serves four U.K. counties. This trial involves England’s highways transportation agency and two private sector sensor-network owners over a single, interoperable IoT platform powered by the oneM2M™ standard.
• Overview of oneM2M certification(including background of the need for oneM2M certification program).
• Introduction of Certified Product (Target service and use cases are included per each company).
• An update from the National Institute for Science and Technology (NIST) on its IoT-enabled Smart City Framework and oneM2M smart city collaboration.
-- Ken Figueredo, IoT Strategy Industry Advisor, InterDigital
-- Sookhyun Jeon, Senior Engineer, Telecommunications Technology Association (TTA)
-- JaeSeung Song, Associate Professor, Sejong University and Korea Electronics Technology Institite (KETI)
-- David Wollman, Deputy Director, Smart Grid and Cyber-Physical Systems Program Office NIST
To speak to TIA about oneM2M for further information, contact: Victoria Mitchell, Director, Global Standards Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about oneM2M, visit: http://www.onem2m.org/
To learn more about oneM2M certification by TTA, visit: http://www.onem2mcert.com/main/main.php
No BICSI Credit