Brian Davis; Luke Lucas, Rich Berliner; Mike Meyers; and Jesse Carrillo
Join TIA for the next installment of our webinar series, Assessing Smart Buildings, as we discuss In-Building Connectivity. This webinar will examine how the information and communications technology (ICT) networks within smart buildings enable improved work environments for employees and tenants. Our expert panelists will discuss how businesses and building owners are redefining strategies around connectivity for a safer and more productive return to work in the office after months of working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The panel will be moderated by the TIA's Dan Brown and will include:
- Brian Davis, Global Market Development Director for In-Building Networks, Corning
- Luke Lucas, Senior Manager, National 5G SMART and In-Building Coverage, T-Mobile
- Rich Berliner, CEO & Publisher, 5th Gen Media & Connected Real Estate Magazine
- Mike Meyers, CEO, Symmetry Operations, Inc.
- Jesse Carrillo, SVP & CIO, Hines
This webinar is NOT eligible for BICSI CECs.