Sheronda Jeffries, Brenda Bisell, Tim Woodcome, Carlton Patterson, Laura Coplon
During the COVID-19 pandemic, for TL 9000, it’s been business-as-usual for most ABs and CBs. Most telecom organizations adapted easily to remote auditing and few have required certification extensions. In this webinar, ANAB and TL 9000 CB auditors will share lessons learned and best practices on how remote auditing works, as they continue to conduct audits and assessments during the pandemic.
- Sheronda Jeffries, QuEST Forum Strategic Relations Director and IAF Director representing Users/Industry
- Brenda Bissell, Accreditation Manager, ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB)
- Tim Woodcome, NQA (National Quality Assurance) Certification Body (CB)
- Carlton Patterson, DQS Inc. Certification Body
- Laura Coplon, Quality Manager - Quality Management Systems, Infinera
Submit your video questions for the speakers!
Instructions for recording a video question:
• Ask only one question in your video. Keep it to 30 seconds or less.
• Record yourself in landscape mode – if you’re using a phone, hold it sideways before you start recording (this will make the video more webinar-friendly)
• Double check that your head and shoulders are completely in view of the camera (we want to see your entire face)
• Hold the camera at eye level (or if possible set it on a bookshelf to keep it steady)
• Let the video record for about 3 seconds before you start talking
• Use the format: "I'm (first name) from (company/organization name). Then, ask your question.
• Please keep recording your face for about ten seconds (we won't use this, we just need to pad them for editing)
To send your video question, please upload it here: https://bit.ly/3msQnIh