Robert Reid and Phil Irwin, Panduit
Join the Fiber Optics Tech Consortium (FOTC) for our upcoming webinar! Tap into the expertise of our members and earn a BICSI Continuing Education Credit. Understanding fiber polarity and how to connect a system with absolute certainty is key to a successful installation. This webinar will discuss the following “hot topics” about polarity and give attendees the information they need to be confident in their installation.
- Managing polarity in 16 and 24 fiber cabling systems (specific to higher speed data center transceivers)
- The new changes to the ‘E’ version of TIA-568 (including the new A/B Universal wirings)
- Evolving polarity rules for micro form-factor connectors (CS, SN & MDC)
- Managing polarity in transceiver “break-out” applications
- Gender & polarity changing MPO connectors & how the aid cable plant migration