Neal Singadia, Robotic Process Automation Manager and Matt Hogarth, Director, NHS & Blue Light. Chaired by Debbie Paterson.
The benefits of automation in organisations, and specifically the finance department, have been proven. By accurately processing volumes of recurring tasks, automation accelerates growth and operational efficiency in addition to increasing employee engagement.
Getting the project off to the right start is crucial to fully achieve those benefits. But this is not an easy undertaking.
Join us to hear Neal Singadia, from Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, share his tips on how to embark on a successful journey while leveraging existing NHS resources.
The webinar will cover:
- preparing a solid business case to make an informed decision
- accessing funds from digital support programmes
- leveraging the existing NHS England platform
- using Northampton General Hospitals discovery resources
- preparing for the first live automations.