Scott Welch, CIMA - Fortigent; Chris Maxey, CAIA - Fortigent; Jay Feeney, CFA - Robeco Boston Partners Portfolio Manager
Fortigent and Robeco Boston Partners will be hosting an educational webinar on the topic of long/short investing. The webinar will take place on March 22nd at 4pm EST. Please register to attend this informative event.
Topics discussed will include:
· Understanding long/short equity mutual funds within the context of a traditional asset allocation model
· Approaches to long/short equity investing
· Types of long/short mutual funds
· How to analyze long/short mutual funds
· Challenges with shorting
· Where do long/short mutual funds fit within an asset allocation model?
· Historically, how have long/short funds impacted the performance and volatility profile of a traditional investor portfolio.
· What allocation to long/short equity provides the greatest benefit to investors portfolios?