Implementing Enhanced Campaigns for AdWords Editor 10.0
Are you ready to implement Enhanced Campaigns in all of your AdWords accounts, using the newest version of AdWords Editor? We'll show you tips and tricks for implementations, including how to manage bid adjustments and use the new functionality of the platform. We'll also show you what's different and how you can prepare for it.
RecordedMar 21 201325 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Carl Paradiso, VP of Technology, 3Q Digital; David Navetta, Partner, Cooley LLP
Join 3Q Digital VP of Technology Carl Paradiso and David Navetta, Partner at Cooley, LLP, to get the full download about GDPR's effects on the marketing industry. Carl and David will run through answers to FAQs we've been fielding since the announcement dropped, and they'll leave plenty of time at the end for questions.
Lauren Wasilition, Agency Partner Manager at Facebook and Carolanne Hornung & Zenia Johnson, Social Account Managers at 3Q
We’re two months into 2018 and B2B brands are evaluating their early budget planning decisions - and turning more and more to Facebook advertising. It’s been shown that B2B business decision makers spend a median of 74% more time per day on Facebook than the average user. These potential leads are active on the platform, especially on mobile. By investing media spend in Facebook advertising, B2B brands can cover the entire sales funnel process - from initial brand awareness, to conversion, to retargeting for additional upselling.
Join Facebook and 3Q Digital for a live webinar on Wednesday, February 21st at 11am PT / 2pm ET where we’ll discuss how to plan your B2B full-funnel strategy on the platform.
We’ll also dive into:
- The power of video in driving brand awareness and pushing traffic
- Ensuring that your leads’ initial touchpoints are positive
- Planning for longer lead cycles and mobile consumption
- 2018 Facebook focuses
- And more!
Gabrielle Lupton, Agency Partner Manager @ Pinterest & Vernon Johnson and Lindsey Doherty, Social Account Mngrs @ 3Q Digital
Pinterest is known as the planner’s platform… but it’s more than that, it’s also the motivated planner’s platform. 72% of Pinterest users say that Pinterest influences ideas in their everyday lives, and 1 out of 2 Pinners have made a purchase after seeing a Promoted Pin. Additionally, unlike other social platforms that see holiday spikes primarily around Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Christmas, Pinterest sees holiday and celebration pinning and purchasing all year round. That is an incredible prospecting and conversion opportunity, especially for retailers, who historically do very well on the platform.
Join 3Q Digital and Pinterest for a live webinar on Thursday, January 25th at 2pm ET / 11am PT where we’ll dive into how retail brands can plan their Pinterest advertising to take advantage of search spikes 365 days a year. We’ll also discuss:
- How to take advantage of long-tail campaigns for evergreen prospecting
- When to begin retail holiday promotions (hint: it’s not when you think)
- How to stay on top of, and reach decision makers for, year-round trends such as weddings and birthdays
- What advertising strategies will work best for your brand
- Best creative practices for retail brands
Dave Hennessy, Sr. Native Advertising Manager at 3Q Digital & Ryan Bettencourt, CEO and Co-Founder at Spoutable
This year's holiday season is almost here. You have special sales, promotions and giveaways planned. Your bottom-funnel channels are ready to close. But how are you thinking about top-of-funnel marketing and how you'll introduce potential customers to your brand? A few questions worth asking:
- What content can we amplify to create awareness around sales and promotions?
- How will we reach ad-fatigued audiences with that content before and during promotional-heavy periods?
- What are the most cost-efficient ways to reach consumers with that content?
Join 3Q Digital and Spoutable as we explore how your brand can leverage native advertising to drive targeted awareness around your holiday promotions and augment overall performance of your online advertising channels in Q4.
* What native advertising is and how it fits into your online media mix
* The important factors driving native advertising growth and 2018 projections
* How to measure your native advertising ad spend ROI
* How to optimize your creative for native advertising
* How to approach your top-of-funnel native advertising to push higher conversions down the funnel
* Best practices and insider tips from agency and native network experts
Natalie Aller, Assoc. Director Mobile Strategy, 3Q Digital & Aaron Austin, Mobile App Strategy & Sales Expert, Google
With so many new apps launching on the app stores everyday, app discovery and acquisition has become a challenging endeavor. Join experts from Google and 3Q Digital to learn how to use Google’s powerful Universal App Campaigns (UAC) to drive your user acquisition for your app.
Register now for this live webinar on Thursday, August 10th at 2pm ET / 11am PT, where we'll discuss:
* How mobile apps are disrupting the industry
* Tools for promoting a new app and how UAC uses machine-learning and AI to optimize discovery
* How to solidify the KPIs for your app, and use advertising metrics as instant feedback to improve app performance
* Common UAC mistakes to avoid
* How to allocate your budget to maximize app discovery and engagement
* UAC insights for the Finance, QSR, and Retail industries
Good planning for Q4 starts far before October 1. In this webinar, eCommerce experts Caitlin Halpert and Michael Shore run through best practices for retail brands looking to blow away their Q4 numbers - by preparing now. They'll cover:
- Channel mix, including CSEs
- Keyword and bidding preparation
- How to ride the momentum beyond Q4
Jeremy Epperson, Director of Optimization at 3Q Digital & Carlos Enriquez, Strategic Partnerships at Optimizely
Even the most comprehensive strategies will only ever be as effective as the teams, tools, and processes that bring them to life. Optimizely and 3Q Digital take a practical look at the challenges organizations face when rolling out experimentation to many teams --and best practices for succeeding.
Watch this webinar to learn:
Getting started: Earn executive buy-in and build your team
Maintain momentum despite setbacks: Turn initial losses into wins
Scale up: Build company-wide culture for long-term winning streaks
Reid Howell, Facebook; Molly McCarty and Mike Stetzer, 3Q Digital
Q4 2015 was a lifetime ago for Facebook advertisers. In the last year, the platform's new ad types, targeting options, bidding and tracking improvements, and analytics have made Facebook a potential bonanza of high-ROI revenue for eCommerce brands. In this free webinar, with Facebook's Reid Howell and 3Q Digital social aces Molly McCarty and Mike Stetzer, we'll cover what's new, what's critical, and how to start capitalizing in time for the holiday rush. Topics will include:
- a full-funnel strategy for preparing for (and capitalizing on) the holiday rush
- DR-focused tips, best practices, and strategies that advertisers can take far beyond Q4
- concrete takeaways for building and converting audiences this holiday season
Join and bring questions! We'll end with a Q&A session.
3Q Digital's Natalie Aller and Storemaven's Adam Rakib dish on app store optimization updates and best practices, specifically in the wake of Apple's decision to utilize app store ads. Natalie and Adam will cover:
- ASO algos and how to work with them
- elements of ASO to manipulate for greater discovery
- advanced keyword strategy
- tips & benchmarks
Analytics, attribution, first-party data, second-party data, DMPs, tracking...all of these issues are on the table in our bi-weekly series with 3Q's Decision Scientists, led by VP of Analytics Feliks Malts. We'll start each session (always on Thursdays at 11 a.m. PT) with questions we've heard over the past two weeks, then open it up to Q&A.
Catherine Doyle, Facebook; Brad O'Brien and Feliks Malts, 3Q Digital
Facebook advertising has reams of data and incredible targeting and ad types to use it to meet your customers when and where they most want to view it. Learn the ROI-rich ins and outs from Facebook Partner Manager Catherine Doyle, 3Q Digital VP of Analytics Feliks Malts, and 3Q Digital Sr. Director of Paid Social Brad O'Brien in a free one-hour webinar.
Feliks, Brad, and Catherine will cover topics including:
- Facebook's native, audience-focused data capabilities
- How to integrate Facebook's data with 3rd-party data for hyper-rich targeting
- How to use the data in effective Facebook advertising campaigns
Catherine Doyle, Facebook, and Brad O'Brien, 3Q Digital
Facebook Partner Manager Catherine Doyle and 3Q Sr. Director of Social Brad O'Brien team up to give our clients an exclusive in-depth look at Facebook's recent direct-response releases. Catherine and Brad will dive into best practices on:
- the new Facebook pixel
- Dynamic Product Ads
- Lead Gen Ads
- Conversion Lift Studies
In addition, we'll cover seasonality and how it affects CPC and CPM, which should help with planning around upcoming holidays (Valentine's Day!).
We'll make sure to leave room for Q&A at the end, so save your spot today and join us on the 25th!
Aaron Bart, 3Q Digital; Taylor Gilbert, Optimizely
Clicks and impressions are more expensive than ever. The key to lowering your CPAs in 2016 is to get the most out of every engagement, and that boils down to creative, messaging, and testing. In this free webinar, Optimizely's Taylor Gilbert and 3Q Digital VP of Creative Services Aaron Bart will discuss the elements you should be testing, best practices for creatives that engage your customers, what you should expect your agency to do for you, and more. Sign up today!
Kendra Pennington and Brad O'Brien, 3Q Digital; Andrew Foxwell, Foxwell Digital
Facebook ads are a powerful channel for building and converting large audiences in Q4. In our free 1hr. webinar featuring experts from 3Q Digital and Foxwell Digital, we'll examine general holiday best practices, how to build a high-quality audience before the holiday crush, and how to convert the audience you've just built. We'll include basic and advanced tips covering:
- ad types
- targeting and segmentation
Craig Weinberg, 3Q Digital; Gary Yentin, App Promo
You can build a shiny new app, but unless you've optimized for discovery on app stores, it may never get momentum. 3Q Digital VP of Mobile Strategy Craig Weinberg joins App Promo's Gary Yentin for a free 1hr. webinar on the ASO (app store optimization) landscape and challenges and best practices for discovery.
Craig and Gary will cover:
- the impact of ASO
- the major ASO platforms and how strategies differ on each
- the similarities between ASO and SEO
- best practices and tips for any ASO campaign
Colin Guidi, 3Q Digital; and Jordan Koene, Searchmetrics
The mobile experience covers two realms: app and website. The content and layout of each will help determine your app's discoverability and whether users decide to engage. 3Q Digital Director of SEO Colin Guidi and Searchmetrics Chief Evangelist Jordan Koene will walk you through different elements of site layout and content and app layout and content to help you show up more often and engage users for longer after they find you. Topics will include:
- elements of app content and how to optimize them for higher ranking
- what users need to see when they engage with apps
- mobile site design: responsive vs. dynamic vs. dedicated
- mobile site content that works
We'll leave plenty of time at the end for Q&A. Join and bring questions!
Craig Weinberg, 3Q Digital, and Rishi Sethi, Method Mill
The app install is a great goal, but mobile marketers need to go well beyond that to build great strategies -- think lifetime value and cost per engagement. 3Q Digital VP of Mobile Strategy Craig Weinberg and Method Mill co-founder Rishi Sethi will break down strategies and tips for running optimized performance-based campaigns in a free one-hour webinar. They'll leave time at the end for questions, so make sure to join -- whether you're in the planning stages or trying to figure out how to engage the users who have downloaded your app.
Blink and you'll miss another important development in the world of Facebook advertising. Experts Kim Le Sueur of 3Q Digital and Matt Kramer of AdRoll will catch you up on Facebook's place in the digital landscape, including performance data and trends, and break down all the significant new ad types and targeting developments over the last six months.
Kim and Matt will cover topics like:
- Facebook's growing piece of the digital marketing pie
- Facebook advertising performance trends
- tips and best practices on Website Custom Audiences, multi-product ads
- and much more, including a look at AdRoll's newest releases
Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing Strategy and Best Practices
3Q Digital provides full-service digital marketing for all manner of clients, including B2B, B2C, and lead gen. The company uses proprietary methods across platforms including search, display, mobile, SEO, and Facebook, with a focus on optimizing ROI and exceeding client business objectives through a combination of consulting-level strategy, advanced data/analytics, and device/channel-based excellence.
Implementing Enhanced Campaigns for AdWords Editor 10.0Monica Madrigal and Gordon Khoo, PPC Associates, and Joey Muller, CPC Search[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]25 mins