Ron Bushar, VP & Gov. CTO, FireEye, Michael Trevett, Director, FireEye & Heather Sussman, Partner, Ropes & Gray
As the cyber threat landscape evolves, lawmakers are prompting organizations to protect their networks and handle sensitive information more mindfully with cyber security and breach notification laws that are stricter, carry higher penalties and result in further enforcement.
Companies are spending more time and resources managing cyber security risks—but where should organizations focus their time, talent and spend? And how does a multinational organization navigate these complex regulatory requirements?
Join Ron Bushar, VP and CTO of Government Solutions at FireEye, Michael Trevett, Director of Professional Services at FireEye Mandiant, and Heather Sussman, Partner at Ropes & Gray, as they share their security and legal expertise:
• Executive perspectives on the impact changing security regulations has on how organizations are thinking about cyber security
• Regional overviews of existing and upcoming regulations in North America, EMEA, and APAC
• Impact of GDPR on regional business landscapes since its formal release in May
• Influence of the SEC’s recent interpretive guidance on security risks and incident disclosures
• Best practices for making cyber security a strategic priority and a competitive advantage
Also don't miss "Leading with Threat Intelligence – How to Select the Right Security Provider," the first webinar in this two-part series aimed to help you be better prepared for what's to come in 2019. Register Now - https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/7451/342393