Ken Bagnall, VP, Email Security, FireEye and Levi Lloyd, Sr. Manager, Detection Services, FireEye
The email threat landscape is changing. Impersonation attacks and malicious URLs are becoming more popular.
This FireEye webinar features Ken Bagnall, VP Email Security, FireEye and Levi Lloyd, Senior Manager, Detection Services, FireEye who will address changes in email attack tactics:
• How phishing and impersonation attacks are evolving.
• How online/email scams develop.
• What the future of impersonation is.
• What has the best chance of winning against these attacks.
• What techniques are used to detect and stop phishing and impersonation attacks.
Attendees will receive the new FireEye report Changes in Email Attack
Tactics: Based on Data from July to December of 2017.