Security-first organizations deploy innovative technologies like LDAP/AD, SSO, ATP, DLP and others to protect customer data and other intellectual property from hackers. Despite these efforts, hackers still get in through vulnerable third parties like partners, suppliers, and customers. As a result, defending sensitive information requires not just a network firewall but a content firewall.
Attend this webinar to learn the value of seeing, controlling, securing, and tracking all the information that enters, moves through and leaves your organization so you can:
• See every login, login failure, error, administrative setting or permission change, and every system event
• Spot anomalies in volume, location, domain, user, source, and scan results
• Drill down to the actionable details, including users, timestamps, and IP addresses, in real-time
• Demonstrate compliance with regulations and standards like NIST 800-171, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA, FedRAMP and more
• Enforce security and compliance standards with granular policy controls
• Record and send detailed audit trail from connected on-prem and cloud content sources to FireEye Helix, Malware Analysis (AX), and Detection on Demand