Earl Matthews, VP, Security Validation; Matt McWhirt Director, Consulting; Lisun Kung Sr. Director, Cloudvisory, FireEye
Managing complex cloud environments is a reality for most organizations. They need to effectively see what’s occurring across multi-cloud environments, ensure that verification checks are met, and have the right enforcement mechanisms in place. Ultimately, they need to confirm that security controls are performing as expected at scale across distributed cloud platforms.
Join us on Thursday, September 24 at 12 p.m. PT/3 p.m. ET to learn from frontline response experts and former CISOs about effective cloud security. This webinar covers cloud visibility, compliance, governance, controls validation and overall “health” of those environments. You’ll get answers to questions like:
• How can I gain greater visibility across hybrid, public, private, and multi-cloud environments?
• Is my organization prioritizing the correct information when monitoring cloud environments?
• Is my team effectively stopping data leakage and protecting data integrity?
• What side of the shared cloud responsibility model is my team accountable for?
• Does my team have evidence to properly communicate key metrics to our executives?
Expert panel includes:
• Moderator: Brian Contos, VP, Technology Innovation, Mandiant Security Validation
• Major General Earl Matthews, VP of Strategy, Mandiant Security Validation
• Matt McWhirt Director, Mandiant Consulting
• Lisun Kung, Sr. Director, Cloudvisory, FireEye