Ben Cook, Solutions Architect & Ryan Roobian, Architect - Mandiant
Threat Intelligence covers an incredibly broad scope when it comes to cyber operations. Too often this is reduced to threat data feeds aimed at enriching SIEM detection.
This leads to reactive operations, focusing on an event after it has occurred. One of the largest challenges organizations face is leveraging threat intelligence in order to help them turn their Security Operations into a proactive program.
In this webinar, Ben Cook and Ryan Roobian will discuss leveraging the MITRE ATT&CK framework to help operationalize threat intelligence in a more proactive way.
Register for our webinar to better understand:
- How to focus on what matters to your organization?
- How to objectively map these actors to a framework that will allow you to accurately know how to prioritize time and efforts?
- A use case of the Mandiant Threat Intelligence module
- How to test these use cases against your current controls through Mandiant Security Validation
- How to build procedures around the Threat Intelligence use cases developed
- How to measure your controls based on those procedures
- Understand what the different solutions to the gap analysis are