Event Cyber Security: Defending against Cyber Threats with Whole World Watching
Jon Ford, Managing Dir, U.S. Govt Consulting & Matt Hurling Sr. Consultant - EMEA Govt Consulting
About this talk
Global geopolitical summits, elections and sporting events are some of the most visible international, national and regional events. They also present unique cyber security challenges with respect to critical supportive infrastructure. These major events can last from a single day to multiple weeks or months, necessitating variable capabilities and surge capacity.
Join Jon Ford, Managing Director, U.S. Government Consulting and Matt Hurling Sr. Consultant EMEA Government Consulting as they discuss Mandiant’s recommended multi-faceted approach to event security.
Topics will include:
• How to defend against cyber threats with active defenses informed by intelligence
• The three phases and their components to provide event security
• Prepare, harden and exercise (understand the environment)
• Test, monitor and defend (anticipate threats)
• Respond, contain and remediate (impose costs and survive attacks)
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.…