Brett Adam, Chief Technology Officer, rPath and Shawn Edmondson, VP, Product Strategy, rPath
Crossing the chasm from development and test of complex enterprise applications to actually deploying and keeping them up-to-date can be a treacherous trail lined with increasing customer demands, rapidly changing technology, and shrinking resources. Automation is key, and piecing together a scripted approach to automation won’t get you to the other side.
That’s why rPath is bundling support and services to ease migration for users who’ve tried to achieve enterprise application automation with Puppet and have come up short.
With rPath Cloud Engine 6.5, Puppet users can...
• Keep scripts and modules you’ve created
• Easily migrate from a complex programming to push-button automation
• Use platform-agnostic App GPS technology to ensure fast, consistent, reliable application deployment, update, and maintenance
• Throw away old-school layered approaches and leverage the speed of image deployment
• Have real Windows support
rPath customers can use Puppet bundling, including full support, at no extra cost.
For more information on rPath Cloud Engine 6.5 and the rPath + Puppet story, visit rpath.com/solutions/rPath+Puppet