Serge Rielau (host) and Eric Naiburg (presenter)
When it comes to data, more isn’t always better. Businesses demand that applications perform at their best, yet system complexity and data volumes continue to grow. In this technical session, we will discuss ways to improve performance by:
· Reducing the volume of data in your production database so that SLAs for mission-critical applications are easier to meet
· Controlling transactional database and warehouse data growth
· Archiving and storing historical transactions securely and cost-effectively while still maintaining universal access
· Ensuring access to historical data for compliance, queries and reporting
· Ensuring compliance readiness
This is an interesting, eye-opening look to the implications of not being able to access certain historical data and even having too much data.