Daniel Kim, CISSP, CCSP, Chief Privacy Officer and Scott Hollar, CISO, Extended Stay America
A company can find it hard survive if they lose the faith of their loyal guests or business partners that drive new customers. This Billion-dollar hospitality company could see that the new Data Privacy regulations were beginning to create obstacles to business-as-usual and they needed to prepare accordingly. Their strategic mindset compelled them to assume that CCPA and GDPR were only just the beginning, with more regulations to follow. They wanted to implement a strategy of excellence that would focus on proactive data privacy and prevent the high cost of chasing each successive regulation.
Their CISO joins us to talk about their journey and discuss:
• The building blocks for successful automation
• Integrations for enterprise support and successful business integration
• GDPR and CCPA drivers for rapid response and resolution
• What success looks like going forward Learning Objectives:
• Gain an understanding how success is highly influenced by the time spent planning.
• Learn alternative approaches to meet compliance and gain business buy in.
• Define success and strategies to ensure a sustainable program.