Tiana Van Dyk, Evan Benjamin, Matthew Knouff, Brett Livingood, George Socha, Tom Gelbmann
The EDRM Metrics group recently published a revolutionary eDiscovery Maturity Self-Assessment Tool, eMSAT-1.
With this webinar you will get a chance to learn about eMSAT-1 and how it can help your organization understand its eDiscovery risk areas. Our speakers will step you through how to use the self-assessment tool and how to interpret the results you obtain.
* Tiana Van Dyk, Litigation Support Manager at Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer LLP
* Evan Benjamin, eDiscovery Consultant, Protiviti/Robert Half Legal
* Matthew Knouff, eDiscovery Counsel, Complete Discovery Source
* Brett Livingood, eDiscovery Consultant, Robert Half Legal eDiscovery Services
• George Socha, Co-founder, EDRM
• Tom Gelbmann, Co-founder, EDRM