EDRM webinar, "Using Ringtail to Manage Rolling Matters"
JR Jenkins, Rith Kem, George Socha, Tom Gelbmann
About this talk
Join us on Tuesday, June 9, 2015 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm Central when we present the free live EDRM Webinar, "Using Ringtail to Manage Rolling Matters," sponsored by FTI Consulting.
One of the most challenging aspects of e-discovery is the “rolling” nature of data collection and processing and its impact on document review. Often teams finish ingesting and coding one data set only to have to start all over again when a new collection comes in the door. Compounded by tight production deadlines, these piecemeal data sets can make legal teams feel like they are waking up to Groundhog Day all over again. It’s crucial to have tools and processes that support automation and replication within rolling matter workflows in order to save time and reduce cost. In this webinar we will show you how the new Ringtail platform allows you to automate the introduction of new data, use data snapshots to set strategy and manage review assignments, leverage previous coding decisions and take advantage of concept clustering to make short work of rolling additions. During this webinar attendees will learn:
* How Ringtail’s new automated processing module makes ingestion easy, fast and repeatable
* How e-mail threading adds efficiency during a rolling matter
* How to use concept clustering and analytics to intelligently combine new document sets with previous
* How to perform visual QA to quickly identify problems
* How to re-use processing settings and coding decisions
* JR Jenkins, Senior Director, FTI Consulting
* Rith Kem, Managing Director, FTI Technology
* George Socha, Co-Founder, EDRM
* Tom Gelbmann, Co-Founder, EDRM
This is the third in a series of three webinars sponsored by FTI Consulting