Tara Jones, Brett Tarr, Tiana Van Dyk & Michael Hamilton
About this talk
FACT: The most expensive stage in e-discovery is document review, often accounting for 80% or more of total e-discovery costs.
Unfortunately though, many legal departments haven't seen their document review costs decline. Attempts often fail because they don't get to the root of the problem: too much data is preserved, collected and sent to outside entities.
In the third webcast in Exterro’s E-Discovery Masters Series, a panel of experts from Verizon Media, Ernst & Young and Epiq will discuss the best approaches for implementing Legal GRC protocols that create an efficient and cost effective e-discovery strategy.
Register for this upcoming webcast and learn:
- Practices for identifying responsive data at the earliest stages in the matter
- Why a Legal GRC strategy is a must have to streamline data requests that legal must manage
- How to update and modify your information governance and e-discovery preservation / collection processes to see immediate benefits
- Tara Jones, Legal Services Manager, Verizon Media (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tara-jones-mba-1aaaa43/)
- Brett Tarr, IG & Legal Operations, Ernst & Young (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bretttarr/)
- Tiana Van Dyk, Director of Client Solutions, Epiq (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tianavandyk/)