Jennifer Feldman, DLA Piper, Matthew Miller, Vice President, Consilio LLC & Michael Hamilton, Exterro
With growing business risks around how you're managing data, it's imperative that e-discovery professionals are evolving their e-discovery processes to stay defensible.
In this webcast, learn from experts on how to ensure the defensibility of your e-discovery process across litigation, internal investigations, data privacy activities and data security threats.
Register and get:
• Access to new research showcasing how legal executives are protecting their organizations from these growing data risks
• Best practices for updating your current e-discovery processes to ensure defensibility
• Technology considerations on what is now needed in your e-discovery tool kit
- Jennifer Feldman, DLA Piper Co-Chair, eDiscovery and Information Management practice
- Matthew Miller, Vice President, Global Information Governance Advisory Services at Consilio LLC
- Mike Hamilton, Sr. Managing Director - Marketing