It’s more important than ever that legal professionals can quickly understand the facts of their case to make try or settle decisions as early in the case as possible. E-Discovery is the integral piece that will empower legal departments to do this.
Register for this upcoming webcast and learn from e-discovery experts on how to implement an ECA approach that actually works and is used, including…
- How to update your pre-litigation process to quickly define proportional, cost-conscious e-discovery parameters
- Deep dives on when and how to use data sampling to quickly identify or eliminate data sets from the review process
- Top features/functionalities to look for in early case assessment technology
- Judge Andrew Peck (Ret.), Sr. Counsel, DLA Piper
- Marcin Krieger, E-Discovery Associate, Reed Smith
- Mike Hamilton, Sr. Managing Director, Exterro