Jenny Hamilton, Esq., General Counsel, Exterro, Linda Luperchio, Director of E-Discovery and IG, Hanover Insurance Group
Document review is the most expensive stage within the discovery process and it's vital for cost-conscious legal teams to periodically re-evaluate their document review process. Additionally with a variety of new data privacy risks (e.g. new privacy regulations like the CCPA, GDPR and heightened data breach threats), there are numerous big security considerations legal teams must account for when storing sensitive data.
Now, innovative legal departments are heavily investing in people, process and technology that focus on updating how they work with third parties (law firms, vendors) when conducting document review to save them time, money and ensure defensibility.
Register for this webcast and learn...
• Why your document review strategy may be broken if you haven't re-evaluated it in the past year
• How to optimize your document review process for more control and less spend
• Best practices and examples of how others have done this
- Jenny Hamilton, Esq., General Counsel, Exterro
- Linda Luperchio, CEDS, Director of E-Discovery and IG, The Hanover Insurance Group