Linda Luperchio, The Hanover Insurance, Hon. Ronald Hedges (Ret.), Mike Hamilton, J.D.,
Companies and firms alike have greatly expanded their usage of different communication and collaboration platforms during the past 2 years, ranging from email, Microsoft Office 365, Slack, Box and others. These changes present a variety of new legal hold and preservation challenges organizations face to prevent sanctions and ensure defensibility in court.
Watch this webcast to learn how to empower your legal team to effectively and efficiently preserve data, including...
- How to create processes to preserve and collect data from new collaboration tools that may be relevant to litigation
- Understand how evolving case law is redefining what are "reasonable steps" to preserve potentially relevant data to litigation
- What ways technology can automate, streamline legal hold and preservation activities
- Linda Luperchio. Director of Information Governance and E-Discovery, The Hanover Insurance
- Hon. Ronald Hedges (Ret.), US Magistrate Judge, District of New Jersey
- Mike Hamilton, J.D., VP - E-Discovery, Exterro