Speakers: Scott Carlson, Seyfarth Shaw; Lee Reiber, AccessData. Moderators: George Socha, Tom Gelbmann
While the workplace is slowly trying to agree on a definition for information governance, mobile devices are soaring off the shelves at a rate of 300,000 devices per day. Considering that mobile devices hold a remarkable amount of unique data, it is clear that policies and procedures are in demand to manage an organizations legal risk for this potential goldmine of electronic evidence. The time has come to be proactive instead of reactive and start developing strategies for this emerging area. Join our distinguished panel to explore these matters from both the corporate and law firm perspectives. Includes:
• When is mobile device information relevant and how can it provide new insights into typical cases?
• Corporate mobile devices & discovery trends
• Strategies for making your mobile device policy proactive
• How do you get to the evidence and once you have it, how do you review it?
• Preserving mobile device chain of custody and data integrity
• What dilemmas might you face and what tools are available?
Sponsored by AccessData