Mary Mack, CEO & Chief Legal Technologist, EDRM and Doug Austin, Editor, eDiscovery Today
Join EDRM and eDiscovery Today to learn the results of the 3rd Annual eDiscovery Today State of the Industry Report Survey and join in the discussion with Mary Mack, CEO and Chief Legal Technologist and Doug Austin, Editor, eDiscovery Today.
The survey was designed to poll global eDiscovery professionals throughout the industry and get their experiences on a variety of topics designed to inform and educate the industry on these trends overall.
The survey consisted of ten questions, plus one sponsor bonus question. The questions related to the following topics:
• Remote Work From Home (WFH) vs. In Office Work
• The State of Legal Technology In-Person Conferences
• Use of Predictive Coding Technologies and Approaches
• Discovery From Mobile Devices
• Discovery From Collaboration Apps
• Use Cases for eDiscovery Technology and Workflows
• Biggest eDiscovery Related Trends for 2023
• The eDiscovery Challenge That Not Enough People Are Talking About
Industry Report in January 2023. It will also include observations from selected thought leaders about these topics as well!
Join Mary and Doug to discuss this report, which is FREE to anyone who follows eDiscovery Today via email.