Dera Nevin, Drew Macaulay, Ben Rusch, George Socha, Tom Gelbmann
Join us on Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014 from 10:00 to 11:00 am Central when we present the free EDRM webinar, "Audio, Chat & Mobile – Tips for Effectively Managing Non-Traditional Data Types," sponsored by Consilio.
At this webinar, the speakers will address:
• Exploring and understanding unique data types specifically created by financial services institutions;
• Determining why certain data types are less compatible with standard eDiscovery technology and workflow techniques;
• Designing review processes that accommodate non-traditional data types such as Bloomberg chat and audio recordings; and
• Making technological improvements that accelerate the review process, saving time and money.
* Dera Nevin, Director of eDiscovery Services, Proskauer Rose LLP
* Drew Macaulay, Managing Director, London Office, Consilio
* Ben Rusch, Senior Director, London Office, Consilio
• George Socha, Co-founder, EDRM
• Tom Gelbmann, Co-founder, EDRM