Moderator: Craig Shumard, Principal, Shumard and Associates, LLC, Emeritus CISO, Cigna
This webcast will explore the unique and very challenging landscape that healthcare provider organizations face managing system vulnerabilities.
Along with the common vulnerability management challenges associated with operating a large enterprise, healthcare organizations face risks and vulnerabilities from a wide array of medical devices, a proliferation of mobile devices (both managed and non-managed) and electronic medical record (EMR) systems that are often hosted in the cloud.
During this session, our panel will discuss:
- The impact of evolving industry security standards and regulation on vulnerability management
- What safeguards are being implemented to mitigate risk
- Containing risk, while enabling operational agility to adopt new technologies
- Your questions and comments
- Larry Brandolph, CISO, Temple University
- Dr. Bryan Cline, VP, CSF Development and Implementation, and CISO for the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST)
- Joel Garmon, CISO, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Brad Sanford, CISO, Emory University and Emory Healthcare
- Marcus Ranum, CSO, Tenable Network Security
- Craig Shumard, Principal, Shumard and Associates, LLC, Emeritus CISO, Cigna