Join us for this live webcast and you’ll hear how Oracle is adding value to the Sun x86 server family. This new generation of x86 solutions provide enhanced performance and security, improved virtualization tools, and reduced costs—all with no change to your existing software environment.
Watch this webcast and learn how you can drive superior consolidation and virtualization using:
• Enhanced virtualization hypervisor for consolidation and improved server utilization tus improving your ROI
• Save licensing costs with Oracle software by leveraging Oracle VM as a licensing boundary and lowring TCO
• Unparalleled reliability and availability for enterprise environments with highly-available clustering capability built-in
• Increased visibility and efficiency with Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Centre as a single management view of your entire stack and a single point of contact for expert 24/7 support across your data centre
• Ongoing protection for your existing software and training investments with perpetual Oracle Premier Support for Systems
You can increase data centre performance and security while you decrease complexity and realize better overall TCO. Find out more by joining this Webcast.
RecordedJul 25 201244 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Craig Han - Sales Consultant - Oracle Endeca Discovery
Getting answers from data in your systems is hard enough. Getting it from social networks and other unstructured data sources is even harder.
This session is designed to answer your questions around how as a marketer you can get the right actionable information to understand your customers. The best part is that you can do it yourself without having to wait for IT to run reports for you.
As your business expands its on-premises application infrastructure to include cloud and mobile applications, the potential for increased integration complexity grows
Join us for this webcast and learn how:
•To Integrate mobile and cloud applications with on-premise infrastructures
•Leading organizations have deployed integration technologies to ensure high reliability and real-time performance
•To enable faster time to market due to integrated transactions and processes
Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. VP – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd and Alison Sibree, VP, Human Resources, Oracle APAC & Japan
View this webcast and explore what you can do as a HR professional to help your company win in this new era.
Hear from Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. Vice President – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd as to how they have deployed Oracle technology to modernize their operations.
Following Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Alison Sibree, Vice President, Human Resources at Oracle for APAC & Japan will explain how Oracle has changed to meet the challenges of modern HR and the strategies and technologies that have been deployed to attract, nurture and motivate talent.
Join this webinar and learn from [Deepak Singh, Oracle Linux Principal Sales Consultant] and [Ricky Setyawan, MySQL Principal Sales Consultant],
- Why MySQL on Oracle Linux?
- What are features and plugins that makes MySQL Enterprise Edition so valuable?
- Why is Oracle Linux considered to be the most advanced Linux OS?
- How MySQL + Oracle Linux achieve high availability without the need of shared storage?
- What is covered under Oracle premier support for MySQL and Oracle Linux?
In this webcast, we will describe a new approach to mobile security that unlocks user productivity and lowers total cost of ownership. We will provide case studies of organizations that have simplified mobile security and improved user experience.
Chris Tonas & Suhas Uliyar, Oracle and Anne Thomas Manes, Gartner
Oracle Mobile Platform enables organizations to develop, deploy, integrate, secure, and manage enterprise mobility. In this online event, you will hear directly from featured analyst firm Gartner about the current mobile trends and challenges. Oracle Mobile executives will also outline Oracle’s overall mobile strategy, and discuss how Oracle Mobile Platform leverages current platform investments to simplify enterprise mobility.
During this online event you will learn more about:
•Oracle’s complete mobile solution and strategy
•Current enterprise mobility challenges and opportunities, as presented by featured analyst firm Gartner
•How Oracle is addressing mobility challenges and simplifying enterprise mobility with Oracle Mobile Platform
By leveraging the right mobile technologies, IT has an opportunity to work with line-of-business leaders to establish cross-channel mobile strategy for the enterprise.
Brad Adelberg & Tim Hall, Oracle and Russ Toyama, Solarworld
We very recently unveiled the new data integration product releases, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c and Oracle GoldenGate 12c, in this Webcast.
Join our development executives, customers and partners in discussing the new features of the 12c release, including:
•Superior developer productivity and rapid time-to-market with improved user interface
•Increased performance via improved parallelism
•Tighter integration between ODI and Oracle GoldenGate, and interoperability with Oracle Warehouse Builder for easier migration
•Simplified product deployment and support for seamless transition to private cloud via tight integration with Oracle Database 12c
•New solution certifications for Oracle applications, and support for latest versions of major databases
The web and social channels have transformed the way people purchase. According to Corporate Executive Board, buyers are 57% through their buying process before engaging with salespeople.
In modern day buying, customers are no longer interested in cold calls and generic emails with someone selling the basic features and benefits. They want insights, valuable information and high quality business knowledge.
Join us for this complimentary webcast to find out how social selling offers the best ways to achieve this.
Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist at Oracle and highly renowned speaker, will outline practical steps sales executives can take to:
• Leverage social networks from lead generation, to closed deal, account management and customer advocacy.
• Use the web and social channels to identify, listen, connect, engage and share relevant information with buyers
• Tap into social networks for warm referrals
Nikhil Parambath, APAC SCM Director, Oracle & John Murphy, Senior Director SCM Applications Product Marketing, Oracle
Today’s opportunity is to make your company’s supply chain a strategic differentiator. What are the key business issues to solve and how are supply chain and logistics solutions delivering a return on investment?
Recently 2 experts in the field of supply chains and logistics got together to discuss the key business drivers that are making companies invest in their supply chains. They covered a lot of ground, everything from costs and service levels through to how the most successful logistics and supply chain professionals are increasing their visibility and are now being seen as strategic, not just to the supply chain, but to the success of the business as a whole.
This 20 minute video captures the highlights.
Watch it and you’ll hear first hand why John Murphy believes that “We're really in unprecedented times in terms of mobility and information sharing in the logistics realm.” And why in Nikhil Parambath’s view “Supply Chain costs can be anywhere from 5 to 15 percent, depending upon which part of APAC you are in. …. If you can shave some part of that by being more efficient, that's a lot more going to your bottom line. Right?”
Oracle Linux delivers more value than Red Hat Enterprise Linux, with differentiated product features, higher-quality enterprise support, and overall lower cost of computing. Discover the benefits of running Oracle software and hardware on Oracle Linux, such as optimizations for Oracle engineered systems, thousands of hours of QA, and testing for deeper integration.
In this webcast, you will learn about:
• The why and how of switching from Red Hat Enterprise Linux to Oracle Linux
• Industry-leading Linux management and high-availability tools (included with Oracle Linux subscription at no charge)
• Differentiated features, including Ksplice and DTrace
• Deep testing and integration with the Oracle stack
• Customer-use cases
With Oracle Linux, you get free access to the most advanced Linux operating system, better testing, integration with enterprise infrastructure and applications, and world-class support at a fraction of the cost.
Dr David Rock - Director, NeuroLeadership Institute & CEO, NeuroLeadership Group & John Hansen,VP, HCM App Development
Must Attend for All HR and Executive Managers
Why are leaders so important?
According to a 2012 study, “65% of people prefer a better boss over a raise.”
Hear directly from David Rock, Director, NeuroLeadership Institute and the CEO, NeuroLeadership Group in this webcast.
Attend this webcast to understand how you can manage and develop leaders in your organization by understanding brain research to:
•Make decisions & solve problems
•Collaborate with others
Hear about the SCARF model (Status, Certainty, Autonomy, Relatedness and Fairness) and how it will help you manage change and your teams in your organization. Then hear John Hansen discuss how HCM solutions can support this model.
Join us for this Complimentary Webcast to learn about the cost-effective security solutions available to ensure your organisation is Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant.
Join us in this Oracle Webcast to learn more about:
• The importance of not only meeting PCI compliance, but having the ability to audit and sustain compliance.
• Encrypting PII data in applications requires costly and complex application changes. Fortunately, since this data typically resides in the application database, PII can be encrypted transparently by the Oracle database without any application changes. Learn how data encryption capabilities offer complete encryption for data at rest, in transit, and on backups, along with built-in key management to help organisations meet regulatory requirements and save money.
• How detective controls can help you quickly detect and respond to threats by monitoring database traffic, detecting unauthorised activity including SQL injection attacks and blocking internal and external threats from reaching the database.
• Enforcing least privilege and separation of duties through preventive controls at the database level.
With the explosion in Mobile and Cloud you are faced with a tremendous opportunity to give users access to content anytime, anywhere. Is your organisation challenged to keep up? In order to tap the full power of your content and data, it must be transformed into actionable information that is easily accessible to the right user in the right context.
This webcast will discuss how your organisation can better manage information to:
• Reduce Costs – convert paper-based documents to digital and manage all unstructured content in one system
• Gain Efficiencies – with a single source of truth, streamlined business processes, and easier access to content across the organisation anytime, anywhere
• Reduce Risks – improve consistency and auditability, comply with business policies & regulations, and ensure content security
Forward-looking organisations are moving towards centralising all their unstructured content on a single, scalable content management platform.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn first-hand how Oracle Database 12c and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c bring together the next evolution in self-manageability—making it easier and more efficient for you to manage Oracle Database 12c.
Join us for this live webcast to discover the solution’s groundbreaking advantages to help you:
• Get proactive performance management with enhanced real-time diagnostics and application tuning
• Simplify administration with integrated and embedded database self-manageability
• Manage multiple databases across the consolidation lifecycle using new Oracle Multitenant containers and pluggable databases
• Deliver scalable and reliable database cloud services
Only Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c offers customers maximum performance, enhanced automation, and total control for Oracle Database 12c.
Yong Sheng (YS) Lee - Sales Director | CRM Service
Welcome to Business in the Age of the Empowered Consumer.
Always Connected, Always On-the-Go, Always Informed. It’s the Age of Customer-centric Business. And it’s Every Company’s New Reality.
Today’s Empowered Consumer lives in a multichannel, multi-device, digitally connected world where they can interact across a variety of touch points—globally and in real-time. The way businesses approach today’s empowered, multichannel consumer must be different. Yesterday’s old business models and technologies won’t work and of all the technologies, social is having the most profound effect.
Join us for this webcast where we will discuss how to:
• Blend traditional and “new” channels to achieve exceptional results
• Reduce customer effort and the cost to serve, while improving the customer experience
• Leverage social as the new customer service channel - monitor and engage with customers in social interactions just like any other support request
• Gain a unified customer view across channels including phone, email, Twitter and Facebook interactions
Join us for a Complimentary Webcast on August 21 on Next Generation Single Sign-On for Enterprise, Cloud and Mobile Webcast where industry experts from Oracle will discuss:
• How to provide users with a unified sign-on and authentication across all their enterprise resources, including desktops, mobile, client-server, custom, cloud and on-premise applications
• How to slash your password-related help desk costs and improve user experience
• The benefits of SSO integrated into an identity management platform
• Best practices for a successful SSO deployment
Is your BI platform enterprise-ready? Give your IT team a supercharge!
IT oversees, facilitates, and orchestrates all BI solutions to make sure they integrate with existing systems and maximize resources. When you choose a comprehensive, enterprise-ready BI platform, IT is empowered to leverage data more effectively for your business.
Join this webcast to learn how, with the right BI solution, IT can:
•Control and monitor access to data and assets
•Help ensure security and compliance
•Partner with the business to help drive strategic projects
This webcast is part of our Building a Data Culture Leveraging Power BI webcast series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
Data is more valuable than ever. Yet BI adoption rates hover around 22% and project costs keep skyrocketing, leaving few companies with measurable ROI from their analytics programs.
Join analyst Surya Mukherjee, of leading global advisory firm Ovum, as we discuss best practices and common pitfalls when building an ROI business case to justify your investment in analytics. Mukherjee will cover key metrics that are often overlooked, such as faster decision making, and reduced time to value, and how to quantify them. Finally we will discuss how search-driven analytics can skyrocket BI adoption and help you achieve rapid ROI.
In this webinar, you will learn:
1. How to build a business case for analytics
2. Best-practices and common pitfalls for achieving ROI in a short time
3. Examples of ROI achieved with search-driven analytics
In the emerging data economy, how well a business uses advanced analytics to get insights from data can become a major competitive differentiator. It's more critical than ever to achieve the performance, availability and robust security that enterprises need for mission-critical workloads while keeping costs low. SQL Server 2016 expands its scope beyond transaction processing, data warehousing and business intelligence to deliver advanced analytics by:
•Helping customers with data security and compliance when using SQL Server on-premises or in the cloud
•Achieving exponential performance gains with the speed of in-memory OLTP
•Enabling you to embrace open source R language in SQL Server to build intelligent applications and discover new insights
•Capturing data of any size, type and speed easily as part of the Cortana Analytics Suite
Join this webcast to learn about Microsoft's advanced data analytics solutions to enable everyone in your organization to make better decisions, faster.
Success in the idea economy requires technological agility. You have to act quickly to seize opportunity, respond to threats, turn great ideas into reality and stay ahead of the competition – and these capabilities rely on having an amazing IT organization.
Amazing IT teams are competent, aligned to the business, highly collaborative and constantly adapting to change. These attributes just don’t happen. You need talent, you need a continuous education strategy and you need the tools to make it happen. Join this webinar to learn how implementing a continuous education strategy using the new HPE ART Enterprise Learning Edition (ELE) will help your journey to amazing.
The Connected Car is a clear example of digital disruption, affecting both products and business models within the automotive industry. New entrants such as Tesla and Uber are digital natives, and their business models are centered around the customer experience. In contrast, incumbents must change their business models (and supporting IT) from product-centric to customer-centric, with a strong services component.
Most importantly automotive incumbents must revolutionize the way they manage the lifeblood of the digital age: data.
In this webinar, Richard Foskett of Entity Group draws on his 30+ years in the automotive sector to discuss best practices for addressing common data management challenges in order to deliver an enhanced customer experience in a world of high digital expectations.
You will learn about:
• How best to harness the value of the data associated with the connected car
• How data affects the customer experience within the automotive industry
• Best practice for building a strategic data foundation to embrace digital disruption
Many companies experimenting with agile development methods in their engineering and IT groups are having only mixed success.
Unless you’re implementing agile both upstream (through your portfolio) and downstream (through testing and operations,) you’re not harnessing agile’s full power through Digital Transformation. Being faster to market doesn’t help your bottom line if you deliver the wrong things, and failing to get the right things into production fast means you’re leaving money on the table.
Join this web seminar to gain insight into the benefits of a digital transformation. You’ll discover a strategic, collaborative approach to channel the power of agile and deliver more value to your customers.
Una Visión Única del Ciudadano (Master Data Management o Visión 360º) permite que todos los sistemas operacionales y los procesos empresariales
compartan datos fiables y coherentes.
Tales proyectos tienen un impacto directo en la calidad de los servicios que los ciudadanos reciben, así como en la optimización de los procesos internos, con la consiguiente reducción de costes. Por ejemplo, una visión única del contribuyente permitirá eliminar reembolso a contribuyentes duplicados, y detectar el fraude.
Esta visión estratégica está ganando terreno en el sector público conforme sus instituciones se afanan por unificar la información relativa a ciudadanos, procesos y sistemas.
Pero generalmente esos proyectos se abordan desde una visión muy tecnológica, de gran envergadura y coste elevado, con resultado a largo plazo, de ahí que las organizaciones sean reticentes a abordarlos.
En este webcast al cual Information Builders tiene el placer de invitarles, podrá ver cómo abordar un proyecto MDM desde otra óptica.
Learn how to reduce costs and drive efficiencies with Microsoft Azure!
The partnership between Microsoft and SAP benefits our enterprise customers every day. With over 50% of our enterprise customers running SAP for their core ERP systems, Microsoft and SAP have made significant investments helping our joint customers realize the benefits of our collaboration.
Join this webcast to learn how to reduce costs and drive efficiencies with Microsoft's roadmap for HANA on Azure. You'll discover why these customers have realized significant productivity gains, as well as 30-50% cost savings, from our investments in 3 key areas:
•Productivity: Full integration from SAP NetWeaver to Microsoft Office and Outlook with Single Sign-On
•Analytics: Rich visualizations in Microsoft Excel and Power BI solutions through native connectors from SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and HANA
•Infrastructure: Over 400 customers are taking advantage of the Azure (Microsoft Public Cloud) certification for all NetWeaver-based databases and HANA for production and non-production systems
From game consoles to supercomputers and now the datacenter, GPUs are permeating more and more of the computing ecosystem. By boasting order of magnitude performance improvements on key tasks and exhibiting massive cost of ownership advancements these once specialized chips are writing a new chapter in enterprise computing.
Sam Madden, professor at MIT's Computer Science and AI Lab, will cover the evolution of compute and why it impacts databases along the dimensions of speed, memory and scalability. Madden will detail those insights with a case study from Cambridge Telematics where he is a founder and the Chief Scientist.
The evolution of compute, particularly GPUs, needs software to harness its promise. The second part of the webinar will feature one of Sam’s former students, founder and CEO of MapD, Todd Mostak.
Todd will address what software optimizations MapD has employed to harness the parallel processing power of GPUs: LLVM, backend rendering, and memory management. There will be a live product demonstration using the 1.1B row NYC taxi/limo/uber dataset.