Join us for this live webcast and you’ll hear how Oracle is adding value to the Sun x86 server family. This new generation of x86 solutions provide enhanced performance and security, improved virtualization tools, and reduced costs—all with no change to your existing software environment.
Watch this webcast and learn how you can drive superior consolidation and virtualization using:
• Enhanced virtualization hypervisor for consolidation and improved server utilization tus improving your ROI
• Save licensing costs with Oracle software by leveraging Oracle VM as a licensing boundary and lowring TCO
• Unparalleled reliability and availability for enterprise environments with highly-available clustering capability built-in
• Increased visibility and efficiency with Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Centre as a single management view of your entire stack and a single point of contact for expert 24/7 support across your data centre
• Ongoing protection for your existing software and training investments with perpetual Oracle Premier Support for Systems
You can increase data centre performance and security while you decrease complexity and realize better overall TCO. Find out more by joining this Webcast.
This webinar will focus around the What, Why and How of Sales Performance Management (SPM) and Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) automation.
Learn What SPM can do for your organisation, its benefits and real life stories of other organisations and how they are thriving in a new, more automated world. Based upon research, you will also be exposed to the answers as to Why organisations embark on the journey to automation. Finally, you will be shown a demonstration as to How an automated solution can be used to enhance sales performance, reduce administrative headaches and allow your organisation to move from a day to day survival mode of calculation to using IBM’s ICM solution as a strategic advantage.
What Is OpenSymmetry?
OpenSymmetry is a trusted leader and global advisor that delivers Sales, HR and Finance solutions to drive accelerated business performance. With a leading success rate across more than 20 industries worldwide, you can count on OpenSymmetry to deliver the comprehensive solutions you need for a proven path to rapid results.
James Mulligan - James has been working in the SPM industry for over 9 years. With experiences across numerous products and platforms, as well as multiple implementation and selling roles, James has the knowledge and experience to speak to every level of the SPM engagement. James joined Varicent (now IBM ICM) in June 2006 as an Implementation Consultant and held numerous roles at both Varicent and IBM, before moving to OpenSymmetry in 2014 to lead sales in EMEA.
Jon Clark – Jon joined OpenSymmetry in 2009. He leads the Strategy Services practice for EMEA, which focuses on Smarter Sales development, incentive plan design, business case for automation and future state design. In addition, Jon has experience in wider reward and performance management design.
Large-scale forecasting problems require you to understand the structure of your time series data. Whether you’re a retailer trying to determine the right assortment of SKUs for your stores, part of a telco anticipating call center demand for labor capacity planning, or in any industry where you need to make forecasts over time – this webinar will be of interest.
Join us as we discuss an approach for successfully forecasting the wide range of time series patterns through time series segmentation. We will also show how the new SAS® Forecast Server client makes time series segmentation an integrated part of the forecasting process.
Watch and learn:
• The basics of time series segmentation and the value of its application to large-scale forecasting challenges.
• How to apply the right forecast modeling strategy to any time series pattern with the new SAS Forecast Server client.
See how CA manages and monitors our own CA SAP environment
SAP applications and the business processes they enable often represent the very core of your business. Customers, partners, and employees expect availability, responsiveness and secure access, while the CEO expects that budget objectives will be met and efficiencies exploited to improve the bottom line. CA Technologies provides a robust portfolio of SAP certified IT management solutions which help reduce the cost and risk associated with delivering your SAP enabled business processes, while helping to enable the service levels needed for more optimal business operations.
In this session you’ll learn:
• The business drivers, technical challenges and importance of SAP in the daily works of CA
• How CA manages its own SAP implementation with CA APM solutions
Do you need to build and retrain lots of predictive models quickly? Do you want to test a variety of statistical and machine learning algorithms and easily find the best-performing model? Do you need automated machine learning at scale?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you’ll want to watch this on-demand webinar. Learn from SAS experts Sascha Schubert and Jonathan Wexler as they talk about the ins and outs of automated machine learning at scale. They’ll also demo one of SAS’ newest offerings – SAS® Factory Miner.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn how to:
• Easily build and retrain hundreds of predictive models across multiple segments. (With a drag-and-drop interface!)
• Automatically pick the best model for each segment.
• Quickly deploy champion models in different environments.
• Take advantage of automated machine learning techniques.
Join Grant Bodley for a webinar on Automotive Transformation on the Information Superhighway. Grant is GM of Global Manufacturing Industry Solutions at Hortonworks and will explain:
Forces transforming the automotive industry
Disruptive innovation driven by Big Data and the Connected Car
Open Enterprise Hadoop and the Information Superhighway, and
How automakers are using new data insights to transform their business
At the heart of every business is its customer. Yet how many businesses truly align their entire organization around the customer and the customer’s experience with their business?
Join us for our Digital Business Transformation Workshop as our experts walk through the first steps of a Digital Transformation and layout a simple frame work that you can apply to design your businesses Digital Transformation road-map.
This Digital Business Transformation Workshop is designed to help you:
1.Understand all the ways your customer(s) touch your business
2.Design a simple Framework on where to start and what to do next
3.Case Study: See a firsthand example of a Health Insurance Company’s Digital Business Transformation and how they began their process.
Learn more about your market than you ever thought possible with Business Data Enrichment from Informatica Data as a Service. Our Business Data Enrichment offerings are powered by Dun & Bradstreet and are now offered as mapplets in Informatica Data Quality, MDM, and PowerCenter.
These new mapplets will give Informatica Data Quality, MDM, and PowerCenter customers access to over 150 fields of enriched data about their customers, partners, competitors, vendors, and prospects.
Simply grab the mapplet from the Informatica Marketplace, get a subscription to Business Data Enrichment and start appending this highly detailed data that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to access within a product that you already use and love.
Mapplet users will be able to:
• Perform deep market analysis leveraging detailed firmographics
• Go beyond just the data that you have within your company’s systems by pulling in trusted, enriched data from the world leader in B2B data
• Target your top prospects based on the segments that are most important to you
• Personalize communication to all prospects based on the new data you have about them
Learn more in this webinar for Informatica Data Quality, MDM, and PowerCenter users.
Every company needs to be a technology company to survive in the application economy. Business and customer expectations are immediate and changing on a daily basis. This continuous and disruptive flow of new demand requires an effective approach for managing and consuming centralized resource management insights. Organizations have improved their investment review and approval process but it is more important to determine if an organization “can” take on the desired effort.
This Webcast will focus on how resource management processes play a key role in potentially providing the insights necessary to answer the “can we” question that must be asked before allowing any new project or program for inclusion in the enterprise portfolio.
•Do we have the resource capacity?
•Do we have the resource capability?
•Can we supplement our existing resources with 3rd-party resources?
•What are the resource cost comparisons and ramifications?
Descubra cómo los datos abiertos compartidos en la nube están generando innovación. Dado que los sensores y los sistemas de TI producen muchos datos, es cada vez más necesario proveer los datos junto a tecnología escalable en la nube para asegurar que los datos sean analizados y hecho útiles. Cuando las organizaciones capturan, documentan y comparten datos, pueden lograr sus objetivos a menores costos al tiempo que añade valor a la economía. Amazon Web Services proporciona un amplio conjunto de herramientas para recopilar, almacenar, analizar y trabajar con datos en cualquier escala.
Este seminario ofrecerá una visión general de cómo las organizaciones están compartiendo datos abiertamente en la nube para reducir el costo de la innovación, mejorar la entrega de servicios, y hacer frente a los problemas sociales más grandes. Se explicará cómo AWS selecciona conjuntos de datos para su programa de Public Data Sets y abordar los aspectos económicos de la apertura de los datos en la nube.
In questo Webinar andremo ad approfondire le caratteristiche di Amazon Redshift, un servizio di data warehouse veloce, completamente gestito, e su scala di petabyte per meno di 1000$ per TB all’anno. Scopri come Amazon Redshift utilizza una tecnologia colonnare, hardware ottimizzato ed un sistema di processamento parallelo per ottenere risposte rapide alle query su data set di differente dimensione, da centinaia di Gigabyte ad uno o più Petabyte. Inoltre, andremo a scoprire tecniche di ottimizzazione della performance ed avrai la possibilità di ascoltare la testimonianza di uno specifico cliente, che racconterà come trae vantaggio dalle elevate performance su enormi dataset, grazie alle economie di scala sulla piattaforma AWS.
Craig Han - Sales Consultant - Oracle Endeca Discovery
Getting answers from data in your systems is hard enough. Getting it from social networks and other unstructured data sources is even harder.
This session is designed to answer your questions around how as a marketer you can get the right actionable information to understand your customers. The best part is that you can do it yourself without having to wait for IT to run reports for you.
As your business expands its on-premises application infrastructure to include cloud and mobile applications, the potential for increased integration complexity grows
Join us for this webcast and learn how:
•To Integrate mobile and cloud applications with on-premise infrastructures
•Leading organizations have deployed integration technologies to ensure high reliability and real-time performance
•To enable faster time to market due to integrated transactions and processes
Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. VP – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd and Alison Sibree, VP, Human Resources, Oracle APAC & Japan
View this webcast and explore what you can do as a HR professional to help your company win in this new era.
Hear from Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. Vice President – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd as to how they have deployed Oracle technology to modernize their operations.
Following Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Alison Sibree, Vice President, Human Resources at Oracle for APAC & Japan will explain how Oracle has changed to meet the challenges of modern HR and the strategies and technologies that have been deployed to attract, nurture and motivate talent.
Join this webinar and learn from [Deepak Singh, Oracle Linux Principal Sales Consultant] and [Ricky Setyawan, MySQL Principal Sales Consultant],
- Why MySQL on Oracle Linux?
- What are features and plugins that makes MySQL Enterprise Edition so valuable?
- Why is Oracle Linux considered to be the most advanced Linux OS?
- How MySQL + Oracle Linux achieve high availability without the need of shared storage?
- What is covered under Oracle premier support for MySQL and Oracle Linux?
In this webcast, we will describe a new approach to mobile security that unlocks user productivity and lowers total cost of ownership. We will provide case studies of organizations that have simplified mobile security and improved user experience.
Chris Tonas & Suhas Uliyar, Oracle and Anne Thomas Manes, Gartner
Oracle Mobile Platform enables organizations to develop, deploy, integrate, secure, and manage enterprise mobility. In this online event, you will hear directly from featured analyst firm Gartner about the current mobile trends and challenges. Oracle Mobile executives will also outline Oracle’s overall mobile strategy, and discuss how Oracle Mobile Platform leverages current platform investments to simplify enterprise mobility.
During this online event you will learn more about:
•Oracle’s complete mobile solution and strategy
•Current enterprise mobility challenges and opportunities, as presented by featured analyst firm Gartner
•How Oracle is addressing mobility challenges and simplifying enterprise mobility with Oracle Mobile Platform
By leveraging the right mobile technologies, IT has an opportunity to work with line-of-business leaders to establish cross-channel mobile strategy for the enterprise.
Brad Adelberg & Tim Hall, Oracle and Russ Toyama, Solarworld
We very recently unveiled the new data integration product releases, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c and Oracle GoldenGate 12c, in this Webcast.
Join our development executives, customers and partners in discussing the new features of the 12c release, including:
•Superior developer productivity and rapid time-to-market with improved user interface
•Increased performance via improved parallelism
•Tighter integration between ODI and Oracle GoldenGate, and interoperability with Oracle Warehouse Builder for easier migration
•Simplified product deployment and support for seamless transition to private cloud via tight integration with Oracle Database 12c
•New solution certifications for Oracle applications, and support for latest versions of major databases
The web and social channels have transformed the way people purchase. According to Corporate Executive Board, buyers are 57% through their buying process before engaging with salespeople.
In modern day buying, customers are no longer interested in cold calls and generic emails with someone selling the basic features and benefits. They want insights, valuable information and high quality business knowledge.
Join us for this complimentary webcast to find out how social selling offers the best ways to achieve this.
Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist at Oracle and highly renowned speaker, will outline practical steps sales executives can take to:
• Leverage social networks from lead generation, to closed deal, account management and customer advocacy.
• Use the web and social channels to identify, listen, connect, engage and share relevant information with buyers
• Tap into social networks for warm referrals
Nikhil Parambath, APAC SCM Director, Oracle & John Murphy, Senior Director SCM Applications Product Marketing, Oracle
Today’s opportunity is to make your company’s supply chain a strategic differentiator. What are the key business issues to solve and how are supply chain and logistics solutions delivering a return on investment?
Recently 2 experts in the field of supply chains and logistics got together to discuss the key business drivers that are making companies invest in their supply chains. They covered a lot of ground, everything from costs and service levels through to how the most successful logistics and supply chain professionals are increasing their visibility and are now being seen as strategic, not just to the supply chain, but to the success of the business as a whole.
This 20 minute video captures the highlights.
Watch it and you’ll hear first hand why John Murphy believes that “We're really in unprecedented times in terms of mobility and information sharing in the logistics realm.” And why in Nikhil Parambath’s view “Supply Chain costs can be anywhere from 5 to 15 percent, depending upon which part of APAC you are in. …. If you can shave some part of that by being more efficient, that's a lot more going to your bottom line. Right?”
Oracle Linux delivers more value than Red Hat Enterprise Linux, with differentiated product features, higher-quality enterprise support, and overall lower cost of computing. Discover the benefits of running Oracle software and hardware on Oracle Linux, such as optimizations for Oracle engineered systems, thousands of hours of QA, and testing for deeper integration.
In this webcast, you will learn about:
• The why and how of switching from Red Hat Enterprise Linux to Oracle Linux
• Industry-leading Linux management and high-availability tools (included with Oracle Linux subscription at no charge)
• Differentiated features, including Ksplice and DTrace
• Deep testing and integration with the Oracle stack
• Customer-use cases
With Oracle Linux, you get free access to the most advanced Linux operating system, better testing, integration with enterprise infrastructure and applications, and world-class support at a fraction of the cost.
Dr David Rock - Director, NeuroLeadership Institute & CEO, NeuroLeadership Group & John Hansen,VP, HCM App Development
Must Attend for All HR and Executive Managers
Why are leaders so important?
According to a 2012 study, “65% of people prefer a better boss over a raise.”
Hear directly from David Rock, Director, NeuroLeadership Institute and the CEO, NeuroLeadership Group in this webcast.
Attend this webcast to understand how you can manage and develop leaders in your organization by understanding brain research to:
•Make decisions & solve problems
•Collaborate with others
Hear about the SCARF model (Status, Certainty, Autonomy, Relatedness and Fairness) and how it will help you manage change and your teams in your organization. Then hear John Hansen discuss how HCM solutions can support this model.
Join us for this Complimentary Webcast to learn about the cost-effective security solutions available to ensure your organisation is Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant.
Join us in this Oracle Webcast to learn more about:
• The importance of not only meeting PCI compliance, but having the ability to audit and sustain compliance.
• Encrypting PII data in applications requires costly and complex application changes. Fortunately, since this data typically resides in the application database, PII can be encrypted transparently by the Oracle database without any application changes. Learn how data encryption capabilities offer complete encryption for data at rest, in transit, and on backups, along with built-in key management to help organisations meet regulatory requirements and save money.
• How detective controls can help you quickly detect and respond to threats by monitoring database traffic, detecting unauthorised activity including SQL injection attacks and blocking internal and external threats from reaching the database.
• Enforcing least privilege and separation of duties through preventive controls at the database level.
With the explosion in Mobile and Cloud you are faced with a tremendous opportunity to give users access to content anytime, anywhere. Is your organisation challenged to keep up? In order to tap the full power of your content and data, it must be transformed into actionable information that is easily accessible to the right user in the right context.
This webcast will discuss how your organisation can better manage information to:
• Reduce Costs – convert paper-based documents to digital and manage all unstructured content in one system
• Gain Efficiencies – with a single source of truth, streamlined business processes, and easier access to content across the organisation anytime, anywhere
• Reduce Risks – improve consistency and auditability, comply with business policies & regulations, and ensure content security
Forward-looking organisations are moving towards centralising all their unstructured content on a single, scalable content management platform.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn first-hand how Oracle Database 12c and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c bring together the next evolution in self-manageability—making it easier and more efficient for you to manage Oracle Database 12c.
Join us for this live webcast to discover the solution’s groundbreaking advantages to help you:
• Get proactive performance management with enhanced real-time diagnostics and application tuning
• Simplify administration with integrated and embedded database self-manageability
• Manage multiple databases across the consolidation lifecycle using new Oracle Multitenant containers and pluggable databases
• Deliver scalable and reliable database cloud services
Only Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c offers customers maximum performance, enhanced automation, and total control for Oracle Database 12c.
Yong Sheng (YS) Lee - Sales Director | CRM Service
Welcome to Business in the Age of the Empowered Consumer.
Always Connected, Always On-the-Go, Always Informed. It’s the Age of Customer-centric Business. And it’s Every Company’s New Reality.
Today’s Empowered Consumer lives in a multichannel, multi-device, digitally connected world where they can interact across a variety of touch points—globally and in real-time. The way businesses approach today’s empowered, multichannel consumer must be different. Yesterday’s old business models and technologies won’t work and of all the technologies, social is having the most profound effect.
Join us for this webcast where we will discuss how to:
• Blend traditional and “new” channels to achieve exceptional results
• Reduce customer effort and the cost to serve, while improving the customer experience
• Leverage social as the new customer service channel - monitor and engage with customers in social interactions just like any other support request
• Gain a unified customer view across channels including phone, email, Twitter and Facebook interactions
Join us for a Complimentary Webcast on August 21 on Next Generation Single Sign-On for Enterprise, Cloud and Mobile Webcast where industry experts from Oracle will discuss:
• How to provide users with a unified sign-on and authentication across all their enterprise resources, including desktops, mobile, client-server, custom, cloud and on-premise applications
• How to slash your password-related help desk costs and improve user experience
• The benefits of SSO integrated into an identity management platform
• Best practices for a successful SSO deployment