• Get analytics at the speed of thought – instantaneous response and highly interactive interfaces.
• Make existing deployments blazing fast.
• Reduce development time on Business Intelligence (BI) applications extensions.
• Get more end user interactivity.
• Access an immersive mobile experience.
• Elevate your BI Applications with real-time forecasting, optimization and scenario modeling.
RecordedJul 24 201219 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Craig Han - Sales Consultant - Oracle Endeca Discovery
Getting answers from data in your systems is hard enough. Getting it from social networks and other unstructured data sources is even harder.
This session is designed to answer your questions around how as a marketer you can get the right actionable information to understand your customers. The best part is that you can do it yourself without having to wait for IT to run reports for you.
As your business expands its on-premises application infrastructure to include cloud and mobile applications, the potential for increased integration complexity grows
Join us for this webcast and learn how:
•To Integrate mobile and cloud applications with on-premise infrastructures
•Leading organizations have deployed integration technologies to ensure high reliability and real-time performance
•To enable faster time to market due to integrated transactions and processes
Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. VP – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd and Alison Sibree, VP, Human Resources, Oracle APAC & Japan
View this webcast and explore what you can do as a HR professional to help your company win in this new era.
Hear from Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. Vice President – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd as to how they have deployed Oracle technology to modernize their operations.
Following Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Alison Sibree, Vice President, Human Resources at Oracle for APAC & Japan will explain how Oracle has changed to meet the challenges of modern HR and the strategies and technologies that have been deployed to attract, nurture and motivate talent.
Join this webinar and learn from [Deepak Singh, Oracle Linux Principal Sales Consultant] and [Ricky Setyawan, MySQL Principal Sales Consultant],
- Why MySQL on Oracle Linux?
- What are features and plugins that makes MySQL Enterprise Edition so valuable?
- Why is Oracle Linux considered to be the most advanced Linux OS?
- How MySQL + Oracle Linux achieve high availability without the need of shared storage?
- What is covered under Oracle premier support for MySQL and Oracle Linux?
In this webcast, we will describe a new approach to mobile security that unlocks user productivity and lowers total cost of ownership. We will provide case studies of organizations that have simplified mobile security and improved user experience.
Chris Tonas & Suhas Uliyar, Oracle and Anne Thomas Manes, Gartner
Oracle Mobile Platform enables organizations to develop, deploy, integrate, secure, and manage enterprise mobility. In this online event, you will hear directly from featured analyst firm Gartner about the current mobile trends and challenges. Oracle Mobile executives will also outline Oracle’s overall mobile strategy, and discuss how Oracle Mobile Platform leverages current platform investments to simplify enterprise mobility.
During this online event you will learn more about:
•Oracle’s complete mobile solution and strategy
•Current enterprise mobility challenges and opportunities, as presented by featured analyst firm Gartner
•How Oracle is addressing mobility challenges and simplifying enterprise mobility with Oracle Mobile Platform
By leveraging the right mobile technologies, IT has an opportunity to work with line-of-business leaders to establish cross-channel mobile strategy for the enterprise.
Brad Adelberg & Tim Hall, Oracle and Russ Toyama, Solarworld
We very recently unveiled the new data integration product releases, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c and Oracle GoldenGate 12c, in this Webcast.
Join our development executives, customers and partners in discussing the new features of the 12c release, including:
•Superior developer productivity and rapid time-to-market with improved user interface
•Increased performance via improved parallelism
•Tighter integration between ODI and Oracle GoldenGate, and interoperability with Oracle Warehouse Builder for easier migration
•Simplified product deployment and support for seamless transition to private cloud via tight integration with Oracle Database 12c
•New solution certifications for Oracle applications, and support for latest versions of major databases
The web and social channels have transformed the way people purchase. According to Corporate Executive Board, buyers are 57% through their buying process before engaging with salespeople.
In modern day buying, customers are no longer interested in cold calls and generic emails with someone selling the basic features and benefits. They want insights, valuable information and high quality business knowledge.
Join us for this complimentary webcast to find out how social selling offers the best ways to achieve this.
Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist at Oracle and highly renowned speaker, will outline practical steps sales executives can take to:
• Leverage social networks from lead generation, to closed deal, account management and customer advocacy.
• Use the web and social channels to identify, listen, connect, engage and share relevant information with buyers
• Tap into social networks for warm referrals
Nikhil Parambath, APAC SCM Director, Oracle & John Murphy, Senior Director SCM Applications Product Marketing, Oracle
Today’s opportunity is to make your company’s supply chain a strategic differentiator. What are the key business issues to solve and how are supply chain and logistics solutions delivering a return on investment?
Recently 2 experts in the field of supply chains and logistics got together to discuss the key business drivers that are making companies invest in their supply chains. They covered a lot of ground, everything from costs and service levels through to how the most successful logistics and supply chain professionals are increasing their visibility and are now being seen as strategic, not just to the supply chain, but to the success of the business as a whole.
This 20 minute video captures the highlights.
Watch it and you’ll hear first hand why John Murphy believes that “We're really in unprecedented times in terms of mobility and information sharing in the logistics realm.” And why in Nikhil Parambath’s view “Supply Chain costs can be anywhere from 5 to 15 percent, depending upon which part of APAC you are in. …. If you can shave some part of that by being more efficient, that's a lot more going to your bottom line. Right?”
Oracle Linux delivers more value than Red Hat Enterprise Linux, with differentiated product features, higher-quality enterprise support, and overall lower cost of computing. Discover the benefits of running Oracle software and hardware on Oracle Linux, such as optimizations for Oracle engineered systems, thousands of hours of QA, and testing for deeper integration.
In this webcast, you will learn about:
• The why and how of switching from Red Hat Enterprise Linux to Oracle Linux
• Industry-leading Linux management and high-availability tools (included with Oracle Linux subscription at no charge)
• Differentiated features, including Ksplice and DTrace
• Deep testing and integration with the Oracle stack
• Customer-use cases
With Oracle Linux, you get free access to the most advanced Linux operating system, better testing, integration with enterprise infrastructure and applications, and world-class support at a fraction of the cost.
Dr David Rock - Director, NeuroLeadership Institute & CEO, NeuroLeadership Group & John Hansen,VP, HCM App Development
Must Attend for All HR and Executive Managers
Why are leaders so important?
According to a 2012 study, “65% of people prefer a better boss over a raise.”
Hear directly from David Rock, Director, NeuroLeadership Institute and the CEO, NeuroLeadership Group in this webcast.
Attend this webcast to understand how you can manage and develop leaders in your organization by understanding brain research to:
•Make decisions & solve problems
•Collaborate with others
Hear about the SCARF model (Status, Certainty, Autonomy, Relatedness and Fairness) and how it will help you manage change and your teams in your organization. Then hear John Hansen discuss how HCM solutions can support this model.
Join us for this Complimentary Webcast to learn about the cost-effective security solutions available to ensure your organisation is Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant.
Join us in this Oracle Webcast to learn more about:
• The importance of not only meeting PCI compliance, but having the ability to audit and sustain compliance.
• Encrypting PII data in applications requires costly and complex application changes. Fortunately, since this data typically resides in the application database, PII can be encrypted transparently by the Oracle database without any application changes. Learn how data encryption capabilities offer complete encryption for data at rest, in transit, and on backups, along with built-in key management to help organisations meet regulatory requirements and save money.
• How detective controls can help you quickly detect and respond to threats by monitoring database traffic, detecting unauthorised activity including SQL injection attacks and blocking internal and external threats from reaching the database.
• Enforcing least privilege and separation of duties through preventive controls at the database level.
With the explosion in Mobile and Cloud you are faced with a tremendous opportunity to give users access to content anytime, anywhere. Is your organisation challenged to keep up? In order to tap the full power of your content and data, it must be transformed into actionable information that is easily accessible to the right user in the right context.
This webcast will discuss how your organisation can better manage information to:
• Reduce Costs – convert paper-based documents to digital and manage all unstructured content in one system
• Gain Efficiencies – with a single source of truth, streamlined business processes, and easier access to content across the organisation anytime, anywhere
• Reduce Risks – improve consistency and auditability, comply with business policies & regulations, and ensure content security
Forward-looking organisations are moving towards centralising all their unstructured content on a single, scalable content management platform.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn first-hand how Oracle Database 12c and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c bring together the next evolution in self-manageability—making it easier and more efficient for you to manage Oracle Database 12c.
Join us for this live webcast to discover the solution’s groundbreaking advantages to help you:
• Get proactive performance management with enhanced real-time diagnostics and application tuning
• Simplify administration with integrated and embedded database self-manageability
• Manage multiple databases across the consolidation lifecycle using new Oracle Multitenant containers and pluggable databases
• Deliver scalable and reliable database cloud services
Only Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c offers customers maximum performance, enhanced automation, and total control for Oracle Database 12c.
Yong Sheng (YS) Lee - Sales Director | CRM Service
Welcome to Business in the Age of the Empowered Consumer.
Always Connected, Always On-the-Go, Always Informed. It’s the Age of Customer-centric Business. And it’s Every Company’s New Reality.
Today’s Empowered Consumer lives in a multichannel, multi-device, digitally connected world where they can interact across a variety of touch points—globally and in real-time. The way businesses approach today’s empowered, multichannel consumer must be different. Yesterday’s old business models and technologies won’t work and of all the technologies, social is having the most profound effect.
Join us for this webcast where we will discuss how to:
• Blend traditional and “new” channels to achieve exceptional results
• Reduce customer effort and the cost to serve, while improving the customer experience
• Leverage social as the new customer service channel - monitor and engage with customers in social interactions just like any other support request
• Gain a unified customer view across channels including phone, email, Twitter and Facebook interactions
Join us for a Complimentary Webcast on August 21 on Next Generation Single Sign-On for Enterprise, Cloud and Mobile Webcast where industry experts from Oracle will discuss:
• How to provide users with a unified sign-on and authentication across all their enterprise resources, including desktops, mobile, client-server, custom, cloud and on-premise applications
• How to slash your password-related help desk costs and improve user experience
• The benefits of SSO integrated into an identity management platform
• Best practices for a successful SSO deployment
Sharp Healthcare, San Diego's health care leader, recently launched a data governance program from the ground up to ensure that they can meet the needs of the ‘Patient of the Future’. Through the first six months of their data governance program, they have learned a lot about what to do, how to maintain focus, and how to build the team around the cause. Join Lori Kvasnicka, Director of Data Governance at Sharp Healthcare, along with Susan Wilson, Enterprise Information Management Practice Leader from Informatica, as they tell you about the Sharp Healthcare journey and illustrate the hurdles that you may face as you begin your data governance plans.
During the webinar, you will learn:
• How to build your strategic and tactical plans with Informatica
• How to get your team organized (and stay organized!)
• How to get through phase one of your program and transition into phase two
• What it means to reach your goals and how to keep the momentum going
This Informatica data governance webinar will share best practices, critical insights from a successful journey, and will get you thinking about how to kick start your data governance program.
Bots are more than just trendy. They’re increasingly becoming a smart business decision and one that more than just the big players are sitting up and noticing. From Foursquare’s Marsbot (eatery recommendations) to Uber (rides) to the many bots that plug in to Slack, it’s clear there is both a B2B and B2C purpose for bots.
For Activision, using bots via Facebook to announce this year’s Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare release to consumers netted them over 6 million messages between users. The beauty of bots, as Activision and others have discovered, is that they allow businesses greater access to increasingly mobile messaging consumers. Facebook is investing fully in the chatbot experience with brands including Staples, Bank of America, and Taco Bell.
For both consumer brands and B2B companies, the time is now to consider the implications of bots for the bottom line.
Join this panel of executive leaders as they discuss the use cases for bots for consumers and between businesses, including:
• Elements of a successful bot strategy
• Where consumers prefer to interact with bots
* In-depth discussion of the B2B use cases for bots
* Amir Shevat, Head of Developer Relations, Slack
* Robert Hoffer, "The Bot Father"
• Jon Cifuentes, Analyst, VentureBeat
• Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Find out about how organizations can dramatically lower storage infrastructure costs by deploying a cloud-based object storage solution.
Led by Google executives, Brian Stevens and Carl Schachter, this webcast will discuss:
●The benefits of using cloud as another storage tier?
●When to consider Cloud Storage (GCS) for secondary storage
●How to potentially use Cloud (Google Compute Engine) for Disaster Recovery
●Potential issues with bandwidth, recovery time, cost, security and usability
Google Cloud Storage Nearline is a low-cost, highly-durable and highly available storage service for infrequently accessed data, data archiving, online backup and disaster recovery. Data is available instantly, not within hours or days. With sub-second average response times and 1 cent per GB/month pricing, Cloud Storage Nearline gives you terrific performance at a low cost.
Tune in for the latest in our Ask the Experts Series! This session is all-about-Azure: cloud computing and PaaS for the enterprise. During this session we will show you how and why to use the benefit/credit that comes with your Visual Studio Subscription.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- About other available Azure programs
- Application development tests on Azure
- What other customers are doing on Azure and how it is paying large dividends
Your website is probably one of – if not the – primary revenue drivers in your company. But do you know what’s really happening to your visitors? If you have third party components on your site, how do you manage the risk and the ROI of the tools provided by these parties?
Join the discussion with Web Performance experts: Scott D. Lowe & Buddy Brewer, SVP of Products at SOASTA, to get a better understanding of the impact 3rd party scripts can have on your site. We will be joined by Jason Trester, CBS Interactive’s Senior Director of Site Engineering. Jason will share with the audience his experience with SOASTA and how it’s transformed their audience experience.
Become a cloud-first company on your terms with hybrid cloud data management. Join us to learn how you can use Informatica Cloud or leverage your existing PowerCenter investment to redirect workloads and run on Microsoft Azure public cloud eco-system. You will learn how your organization can benefit from cloud economics and improved agility, while continuing to leverage existing PowerCenter resources, skills and work-products. Gain insight into the products and connectors available to run Informatica on Azure. Hear how Life Time Fitness is using Informatica Cloud and PowerCenter running on Microsoft Azure to drive customer intimacy and improve operational efficiency.
Traditional business reporting is often one-size-fits-all. It rarely provides the targeted analytic content required by different decision-makers with unique informational needs. Business leaders need more than just accurate and timely reporting—they need data-driven analytic context. In this webinar, we’ll examine how organizations can benefit from modern BI tools that feature advanced, customizable reporting capabilities (smart infographics, dynamic text, and more) that automatically deliver contextualized analytic content for specific users. Examples will be demonstrated using Pyramid Analytics’ BI Office.
Big Data and Apache™ Hadoop® are driving tectonic shifts in enterprise data management (EDM) within the financial services industry. Open Enterprise Hadoop and the vendor ecosystem growing up around it are consolidating and standardizing data architectures at the leading financial institutions around the world—transforming expensive, inflexible, and proprietary data landscapes into economic, agile, open source data environments.
You can read more about these transformations in this blog.
Please join Vamsi Chemitiganti, General Manager of Financial Services at Hortonworks, for an August 30th webinar where he talks about these transformations in the context of financial risk data aggregation and reporting.
-Learn how to leverage Connected Data Platforms--Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) and Hortonworks Data Flow (HDF)--to accurately, completely, and timely aggregate your financial risk data.
-Learn how to build an agile data architecture capable of navigating regulatory changes more quickly than your competition, while simultaneously giving you deeper insight into the fabric of your business.