• Get analytics at the speed of thought – instantaneous response and highly interactive interfaces.
• Make existing deployments blazing fast.
• Reduce development time on Business Intelligence (BI) applications extensions.
• Get more end user interactivity.
• Access an immersive mobile experience.
• Elevate your BI Applications with real-time forecasting, optimization and scenario modeling.
RecordedJul 24 201219 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Craig Han - Sales Consultant - Oracle Endeca Discovery
Getting answers from data in your systems is hard enough. Getting it from social networks and other unstructured data sources is even harder.
This session is designed to answer your questions around how as a marketer you can get the right actionable information to understand your customers. The best part is that you can do it yourself without having to wait for IT to run reports for you.
As your business expands its on-premises application infrastructure to include cloud and mobile applications, the potential for increased integration complexity grows
Join us for this webcast and learn how:
•To Integrate mobile and cloud applications with on-premise infrastructures
•Leading organizations have deployed integration technologies to ensure high reliability and real-time performance
•To enable faster time to market due to integrated transactions and processes
Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. VP – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd and Alison Sibree, VP, Human Resources, Oracle APAC & Japan
View this webcast and explore what you can do as a HR professional to help your company win in this new era.
Hear from Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. Vice President – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd as to how they have deployed Oracle technology to modernize their operations.
Following Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Alison Sibree, Vice President, Human Resources at Oracle for APAC & Japan will explain how Oracle has changed to meet the challenges of modern HR and the strategies and technologies that have been deployed to attract, nurture and motivate talent.
Join this webinar and learn from [Deepak Singh, Oracle Linux Principal Sales Consultant] and [Ricky Setyawan, MySQL Principal Sales Consultant],
- Why MySQL on Oracle Linux?
- What are features and plugins that makes MySQL Enterprise Edition so valuable?
- Why is Oracle Linux considered to be the most advanced Linux OS?
- How MySQL + Oracle Linux achieve high availability without the need of shared storage?
- What is covered under Oracle premier support for MySQL and Oracle Linux?
In this webcast, we will describe a new approach to mobile security that unlocks user productivity and lowers total cost of ownership. We will provide case studies of organizations that have simplified mobile security and improved user experience.
Chris Tonas & Suhas Uliyar, Oracle and Anne Thomas Manes, Gartner
Oracle Mobile Platform enables organizations to develop, deploy, integrate, secure, and manage enterprise mobility. In this online event, you will hear directly from featured analyst firm Gartner about the current mobile trends and challenges. Oracle Mobile executives will also outline Oracle’s overall mobile strategy, and discuss how Oracle Mobile Platform leverages current platform investments to simplify enterprise mobility.
During this online event you will learn more about:
•Oracle’s complete mobile solution and strategy
•Current enterprise mobility challenges and opportunities, as presented by featured analyst firm Gartner
•How Oracle is addressing mobility challenges and simplifying enterprise mobility with Oracle Mobile Platform
By leveraging the right mobile technologies, IT has an opportunity to work with line-of-business leaders to establish cross-channel mobile strategy for the enterprise.
Brad Adelberg & Tim Hall, Oracle and Russ Toyama, Solarworld
We very recently unveiled the new data integration product releases, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c and Oracle GoldenGate 12c, in this Webcast.
Join our development executives, customers and partners in discussing the new features of the 12c release, including:
•Superior developer productivity and rapid time-to-market with improved user interface
•Increased performance via improved parallelism
•Tighter integration between ODI and Oracle GoldenGate, and interoperability with Oracle Warehouse Builder for easier migration
•Simplified product deployment and support for seamless transition to private cloud via tight integration with Oracle Database 12c
•New solution certifications for Oracle applications, and support for latest versions of major databases
The web and social channels have transformed the way people purchase. According to Corporate Executive Board, buyers are 57% through their buying process before engaging with salespeople.
In modern day buying, customers are no longer interested in cold calls and generic emails with someone selling the basic features and benefits. They want insights, valuable information and high quality business knowledge.
Join us for this complimentary webcast to find out how social selling offers the best ways to achieve this.
Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist at Oracle and highly renowned speaker, will outline practical steps sales executives can take to:
• Leverage social networks from lead generation, to closed deal, account management and customer advocacy.
• Use the web and social channels to identify, listen, connect, engage and share relevant information with buyers
• Tap into social networks for warm referrals
Nikhil Parambath, APAC SCM Director, Oracle & John Murphy, Senior Director SCM Applications Product Marketing, Oracle
Today’s opportunity is to make your company’s supply chain a strategic differentiator. What are the key business issues to solve and how are supply chain and logistics solutions delivering a return on investment?
Recently 2 experts in the field of supply chains and logistics got together to discuss the key business drivers that are making companies invest in their supply chains. They covered a lot of ground, everything from costs and service levels through to how the most successful logistics and supply chain professionals are increasing their visibility and are now being seen as strategic, not just to the supply chain, but to the success of the business as a whole.
This 20 minute video captures the highlights.
Watch it and you’ll hear first hand why John Murphy believes that “We're really in unprecedented times in terms of mobility and information sharing in the logistics realm.” And why in Nikhil Parambath’s view “Supply Chain costs can be anywhere from 5 to 15 percent, depending upon which part of APAC you are in. …. If you can shave some part of that by being more efficient, that's a lot more going to your bottom line. Right?”
Oracle Linux delivers more value than Red Hat Enterprise Linux, with differentiated product features, higher-quality enterprise support, and overall lower cost of computing. Discover the benefits of running Oracle software and hardware on Oracle Linux, such as optimizations for Oracle engineered systems, thousands of hours of QA, and testing for deeper integration.
In this webcast, you will learn about:
• The why and how of switching from Red Hat Enterprise Linux to Oracle Linux
• Industry-leading Linux management and high-availability tools (included with Oracle Linux subscription at no charge)
• Differentiated features, including Ksplice and DTrace
• Deep testing and integration with the Oracle stack
• Customer-use cases
With Oracle Linux, you get free access to the most advanced Linux operating system, better testing, integration with enterprise infrastructure and applications, and world-class support at a fraction of the cost.
Dr David Rock - Director, NeuroLeadership Institute & CEO, NeuroLeadership Group & John Hansen,VP, HCM App Development
Must Attend for All HR and Executive Managers
Why are leaders so important?
According to a 2012 study, “65% of people prefer a better boss over a raise.”
Hear directly from David Rock, Director, NeuroLeadership Institute and the CEO, NeuroLeadership Group in this webcast.
Attend this webcast to understand how you can manage and develop leaders in your organization by understanding brain research to:
•Make decisions & solve problems
•Collaborate with others
Hear about the SCARF model (Status, Certainty, Autonomy, Relatedness and Fairness) and how it will help you manage change and your teams in your organization. Then hear John Hansen discuss how HCM solutions can support this model.
Join us for this Complimentary Webcast to learn about the cost-effective security solutions available to ensure your organisation is Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant.
Join us in this Oracle Webcast to learn more about:
• The importance of not only meeting PCI compliance, but having the ability to audit and sustain compliance.
• Encrypting PII data in applications requires costly and complex application changes. Fortunately, since this data typically resides in the application database, PII can be encrypted transparently by the Oracle database without any application changes. Learn how data encryption capabilities offer complete encryption for data at rest, in transit, and on backups, along with built-in key management to help organisations meet regulatory requirements and save money.
• How detective controls can help you quickly detect and respond to threats by monitoring database traffic, detecting unauthorised activity including SQL injection attacks and blocking internal and external threats from reaching the database.
• Enforcing least privilege and separation of duties through preventive controls at the database level.
With the explosion in Mobile and Cloud you are faced with a tremendous opportunity to give users access to content anytime, anywhere. Is your organisation challenged to keep up? In order to tap the full power of your content and data, it must be transformed into actionable information that is easily accessible to the right user in the right context.
This webcast will discuss how your organisation can better manage information to:
• Reduce Costs – convert paper-based documents to digital and manage all unstructured content in one system
• Gain Efficiencies – with a single source of truth, streamlined business processes, and easier access to content across the organisation anytime, anywhere
• Reduce Risks – improve consistency and auditability, comply with business policies & regulations, and ensure content security
Forward-looking organisations are moving towards centralising all their unstructured content on a single, scalable content management platform.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn first-hand how Oracle Database 12c and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c bring together the next evolution in self-manageability—making it easier and more efficient for you to manage Oracle Database 12c.
Join us for this live webcast to discover the solution’s groundbreaking advantages to help you:
• Get proactive performance management with enhanced real-time diagnostics and application tuning
• Simplify administration with integrated and embedded database self-manageability
• Manage multiple databases across the consolidation lifecycle using new Oracle Multitenant containers and pluggable databases
• Deliver scalable and reliable database cloud services
Only Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c offers customers maximum performance, enhanced automation, and total control for Oracle Database 12c.
Yong Sheng (YS) Lee - Sales Director | CRM Service
Welcome to Business in the Age of the Empowered Consumer.
Always Connected, Always On-the-Go, Always Informed. It’s the Age of Customer-centric Business. And it’s Every Company’s New Reality.
Today’s Empowered Consumer lives in a multichannel, multi-device, digitally connected world where they can interact across a variety of touch points—globally and in real-time. The way businesses approach today’s empowered, multichannel consumer must be different. Yesterday’s old business models and technologies won’t work and of all the technologies, social is having the most profound effect.
Join us for this webcast where we will discuss how to:
• Blend traditional and “new” channels to achieve exceptional results
• Reduce customer effort and the cost to serve, while improving the customer experience
• Leverage social as the new customer service channel - monitor and engage with customers in social interactions just like any other support request
• Gain a unified customer view across channels including phone, email, Twitter and Facebook interactions
Join us for a Complimentary Webcast on August 21 on Next Generation Single Sign-On for Enterprise, Cloud and Mobile Webcast where industry experts from Oracle will discuss:
• How to provide users with a unified sign-on and authentication across all their enterprise resources, including desktops, mobile, client-server, custom, cloud and on-premise applications
• How to slash your password-related help desk costs and improve user experience
• The benefits of SSO integrated into an identity management platform
• Best practices for a successful SSO deployment
The Internet of Things (IoT) is already a huge deal and it's only going to get bigger
There are far more devices connected to the internet than there are people in the world and that number is projected to grow dramatically in the coming years. Whether you're an individual hobbyist or an enterprise developer, there's a great chance you'll find need for a cloud-based service to listen to the devices in your IoT solution, facilitate communication, and even communicate back to the devices telling them how to behave.
That's why there's Azure IoT. Azure IoT includes the dedicated IoT Hub service, IoT solution templates called IoT Suite, as well as many other general services for processing IoT data and turning them into real business insight. With a little time and learning, you’ll have a service designed to handle massive amounts of communication with devices, but also able to scale down to startup and even hobbyist scenarios.
Join this webcast to learn how to:
•Conceptualize why you might need a cloud-based hub solution
•Easily set up an IoT Hub in Azure
•Create simulated devices and communicate to your hub
For online retailers and media players, performance means business. Using Data Science helps companies gain a competitive edge with respect to customer experience, IT performance, and business outcome. The question is, “how?”
Join Mat Ball and Iris Lieuw for a tech talk on how SOASTA data science can give your company a competitive advantage in your market.
The talk will showcase SOASTA’s data science capabilities, but will also provide a glimpse into how e-commerce and media players are using data science for the following:
- Biz-Ops, combining marketing and performance analytics to maximize marketing campaigns in real-time
- Efficient webpage prioritization for IT workloads and Senior Management Visibility
- Getting the most accurate alerting based on your entire user event history
Every one of our PPM customers is pursuing the same end goal – how to deliver the highest value to the organization. Working with hundreds of customers, we have learned that the answer requires a comprehensive approach across multiple disciplines. To drive bigger results and achieve greater PPM maturity, organizations need to improve PPM leadership, governance, change management, product management, development, support and other disciplines.
Please join us for this presentation that discusses how to achieve PPM excellence by building competencies across disciplines in-house with the option of augmenting that approach with Application Managed Services for CA PPM.
Every organization’s Agile transformation is different, however there are key landmines that can cause an organization’s Agile transformation to struggle. Join Andy Jordan, ProjectManagement.com as he discusses how you can avoid seven common Agile transformation mistakes and put your organization on the right path with Agile.
This session is approved for 1 Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP PDU Credit.
In the wake the new US financial regulation such as the "Dodd-Frank" Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, many banks in the US, Europe and Asia have been looking at how best to monitor and control the activities of their traders and contact centers.
The cost of compliance can considerable, however, the risks associated with non-compliance can result in even more substantial costs to the business.
Hear emerging trends in compliance for contact centres and traders.
Having a single system of record of all program, portfolio, and project information reduces costs and allows governmental organizations to quickly snap to and comply with mandates and regulations.
Join this webcast to learn how integrated PPM solutions:
•Bring increased accountability across agency projects
•Facilitate real-time collaboration between project and program managers and their teams
•Reduce redundancy and manual effort
Business analysts fuse the science and the art of data analysis to build custom reports and drill down on important business drivers.
Join this webcast to learn:
•How powerful analytical tools can bridge the gap from cold data to meaningful insight
•How Business Intelligence applications can combine data from multiple sources for a more well-rounded picture
•How these apps can perform richer analysis to bring data to life for everyone on your team
This webcast is part of our Building a Data Culture Leveraging Power BI webcast series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
It's no secret that brands today are investing more money than ever in marketing technologies to gain better insight into customer preferences and behavior. We rely heavily on these systems to collect data and deliver the best experience for engaging and converting visitors. However, when this data isn’t shared between your vendors, you may be overlooking a big opportunity to maximize return on your investments.
This webinar will explore 3 ways to power intelligent marketing campaigns by leveraging real-time data you already have, as well as examine a more practical take on how to extract value from connecting data across your entire technology stack, allowing more timely, relevant, and meaningful interactions with the customer.
Public health projects vary in scope but always have critical data and analytic needs. From data collection and reporting to prevention analysis and control, public health agencies play a fundamental and complex role in keeping our communities safe.
In this webcast, SAS will show how health organizations can use SAS Visual Analytics to uncover trends and patterns within their operating environment and transform those to actionable information to decision makers.
The content of this demonstration is based on publicly available West Nile data from California Public Health Open Data Portal. The dataset contains positive cases of West Nile virus found in humans by county of residence from 2006 to 2015.
Dashboarding and data visualization empower you with:
- Ability to easily create custom reports and do real-time analysis of health/non-health data sets in near real-time
- Pre-built reports and templates provide support for analyzing and monitoring health data in addition to the impactful relationship between health and non-health data
- Advanced predictive analytics integrated into a reporting environment to streamline health analytic initiatives and get the right people the right insight at the right time
For more information, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Client Manager
email@example.com - Systems Engineer