Is the end of the month a time where the pressure builds and where reconciliations turn into a nagging worry?
Then you seem to have something in common with Jane. Jane is an accountant from a typical mid-sized company. Since using Oracle Account Reconciliation Manager, Jane can now manage her
Is the end of the month a time where the pressure builds and where reconciliations turn into a nagging worry?
Then you seem to have something in common with Jane. Jane is an accountant from a typical mid-sized company. Since using Oracle Account Reconciliation Manager, Jane can now manage her reconciliations with ease and handle:
•Balance sheet reconciliations
•Consolidation system reconciliations
•Budget to P&L reconciliations
•Local GAAP reconciliations
•Reconciliation of accounts in third party ledger systems
And the best bit: All of this is done without email and spreadsheets!
Sounds good, doesn’t it? Watch this 7-minute video to discover a better, risk- and stress-free way or reconciling your accounts at the end of the month.
RecordedAug 3 2012
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Why choose between your datacenter and the cloud? A hybrid cloud solution gives you both.
You have already invested in server products that are on premises. You believe that Cloud is the future and the power of the Cloud can open up countless opportunities for people to do more and achieve more. But how can you leverage the Cloud given your current infrastructure?
Join this webcast to learn Hybrid Cloud options as well as how to extract value from your existing investments by:
- Expanding your options without adding complexity
- Easily moving workloads from your datacenter
- Building hybrid applications that leverage both on-premises and cloud resources
- Taking advantage of storage, backup, and recovery options with increased efficiency and reduced cost.
What can we do with massive amounts of diverse data coming from everywhere at a breakneck pace? Machine learning, an automated data analysis approach, delivers coveted business insights with iterative learning from data to uncover critical trends, patterns and relationships.
Join our webinar to learn about:
•Machine learning basics, market adoption and business impact
•How machine learning can be leveraged in business applications
Today’s technology leaders need to tackle the big trends—cloud, big data, the Internet of Things, mobility, social media—while lowering IT spend year over year. That’s a tall order. Storage cost projections are becoming unsustainable, and organizations need new, more cost-effective ways of delivering storage. Nexenta provides a software-only storage solution that includes a rich feature set across all block, file, and object storage needs. This enables you to deliver software- defined infrastructure for legacy and next-generation enterprise applications, virtual workloads, file service applications, and more—all while maintaining the freedom to choose which platform to run on.
In this session you will learn more about the main kinds of software-defined storage technology landscape you’ll likely deploy:
Each solution is easy to support with Nexenta software and commercial off-the-shelf Intel-based hardware.
In recent years, some users have harbored concerns about clouds in general, as well as their use in data warehousing. As the number of user organizations practicing elastic data warehousing on clouds has increased, the track record of success has helped other users get past perceptual barriers and other myths concerning security, multi-tenancy, and interfacing with clouds.
We all know that data warehouses and users’ best practices for them are changing dramatically today. As users build new data warehouses and modernize established ones, they are turning to cloud-based elastic data warehousing, because the automation of elasticity yields agility, ease of use, scalability, and performance, while reducing maintenance, tuning, capital investments, and other costs.
This webinar will:
- Demystify elastic data warehousing by debunking myths about it
- Define elastic data warehousing and its goals in terms that data management professionals and business users can relate to
- Show how cloud-based data-driven tools and platforms have proved themselves, such that users are now more comfortable adopting them
- Discuss the real-world benefits of data warehousing, data management, and analytics on elastic clouds
- Explain how data warehousing solutions built to leverage the full capabilities of an elastic cloud can satisfy new requirements for analytics, big data, data streams, and multi-structured data
Les entreprises entrent de plein pieds dans le monde Big Data. Avec Microsoft Azure et Hortonworks vous pourrez monter un cluster Hadoop aussi simplement que d'aller acheter une baguette.
Rejoignez-nous pour un webinar pendant lequel nous vous montrerons comment débuter avec votre HDP sur Microsoft Azure.
Nous aborderons les sujet suivants:
- La Marketplace Microsoft Azure
- Les produits Hortonworks pour le Big Data: HDP et HDF
- Les atouts d'une architecture Cloud pour Hadoop
- Démo de création et d'utilisation d’un cluster Hortonworks sur Azure à travers le Marketplace
In un momento in cui le iniziative IT corrono di pari passo col business, l’abilità di comunicare i requisiti di business in un modo che sia direttamente comprensibile all’IT diventa un imperativo. CA ARD utilizza l’approccio Model Driven Testing per eliminare ambiguità nei requisiti, ottimizzando i cicli di test garantendo totale test coverage.
A child's never-ending "whys" aren't meant to exasperate parents. Rather, these enquiries are genuine attempts at getting at the truth. By repeatedly asking “Why” (five is a good rule of thumb), you can peel away the layers of symptoms which can lead to the root cause of a problem. Very often the ostensible reason for a problem will lead you to another question.
In this webinar series, you’ll walk you through real scenarios that’ll show you how Tableau can help you get to that root cause. From uncovering the underlying cause of KPI changes to simply understanding why something happened, we will explore how to ask and answer these Whys and get to the truth, while staying immersed in the process of analysis.
In this webinar, we’ll look at a specific SALES scenario: Sales are up, but Profits are down. Why?
Imagine you work for a retail chain and your CEO just noticed sales were trending upwards but profitability is on the decline. He’s concerned and wants to know “Why”.
Craig Han - Sales Consultant - Oracle Endeca Discovery
Getting answers from data in your systems is hard enough. Getting it from social networks and other unstructured data sources is even harder.
This session is designed to answer your questions around how as a marketer you can get the right actionable information to understand your customers. The best part is that you can do it yourself without having to wait for IT to run reports for you.
As your business expands its on-premises application infrastructure to include cloud and mobile applications, the potential for increased integration complexity grows
Join us for this webcast and learn how:
•To Integrate mobile and cloud applications with on-premise infrastructures
•Leading organizations have deployed integration technologies to ensure high reliability and real-time performance
•To enable faster time to market due to integrated transactions and processes
Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. VP – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd and Alison Sibree, VP, Human Resources, Oracle APAC & Japan
View this webcast and explore what you can do as a HR professional to help your company win in this new era.
Hear from Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. Vice President – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd as to how they have deployed Oracle technology to modernize their operations.
Following Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Alison Sibree, Vice President, Human Resources at Oracle for APAC & Japan will explain how Oracle has changed to meet the challenges of modern HR and the strategies and technologies that have been deployed to attract, nurture and motivate talent.
Join this webinar and learn from [Deepak Singh, Oracle Linux Principal Sales Consultant] and [Ricky Setyawan, MySQL Principal Sales Consultant],
- Why MySQL on Oracle Linux?
- What are features and plugins that makes MySQL Enterprise Edition so valuable?
- Why is Oracle Linux considered to be the most advanced Linux OS?
- How MySQL + Oracle Linux achieve high availability without the need of shared storage?
- What is covered under Oracle premier support for MySQL and Oracle Linux?
In this webcast, we will describe a new approach to mobile security that unlocks user productivity and lowers total cost of ownership. We will provide case studies of organizations that have simplified mobile security and improved user experience.
Chris Tonas & Suhas Uliyar, Oracle and Anne Thomas Manes, Gartner
Oracle Mobile Platform enables organizations to develop, deploy, integrate, secure, and manage enterprise mobility. In this online event, you will hear directly from featured analyst firm Gartner about the current mobile trends and challenges. Oracle Mobile executives will also outline Oracle’s overall mobile strategy, and discuss how Oracle Mobile Platform leverages current platform investments to simplify enterprise mobility.
During this online event you will learn more about:
•Oracle’s complete mobile solution and strategy
•Current enterprise mobility challenges and opportunities, as presented by featured analyst firm Gartner
•How Oracle is addressing mobility challenges and simplifying enterprise mobility with Oracle Mobile Platform
By leveraging the right mobile technologies, IT has an opportunity to work with line-of-business leaders to establish cross-channel mobile strategy for the enterprise.
Brad Adelberg & Tim Hall, Oracle and Russ Toyama, Solarworld
We very recently unveiled the new data integration product releases, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c and Oracle GoldenGate 12c, in this Webcast.
Join our development executives, customers and partners in discussing the new features of the 12c release, including:
•Superior developer productivity and rapid time-to-market with improved user interface
•Increased performance via improved parallelism
•Tighter integration between ODI and Oracle GoldenGate, and interoperability with Oracle Warehouse Builder for easier migration
•Simplified product deployment and support for seamless transition to private cloud via tight integration with Oracle Database 12c
•New solution certifications for Oracle applications, and support for latest versions of major databases
The web and social channels have transformed the way people purchase. According to Corporate Executive Board, buyers are 57% through their buying process before engaging with salespeople.
In modern day buying, customers are no longer interested in cold calls and generic emails with someone selling the basic features and benefits. They want insights, valuable information and high quality business knowledge.
Join us for this complimentary webcast to find out how social selling offers the best ways to achieve this.
Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist at Oracle and highly renowned speaker, will outline practical steps sales executives can take to:
• Leverage social networks from lead generation, to closed deal, account management and customer advocacy.
• Use the web and social channels to identify, listen, connect, engage and share relevant information with buyers
• Tap into social networks for warm referrals
Nikhil Parambath, APAC SCM Director, Oracle & John Murphy, Senior Director SCM Applications Product Marketing, Oracle
Today’s opportunity is to make your company’s supply chain a strategic differentiator. What are the key business issues to solve and how are supply chain and logistics solutions delivering a return on investment?
Recently 2 experts in the field of supply chains and logistics got together to discuss the key business drivers that are making companies invest in their supply chains. They covered a lot of ground, everything from costs and service levels through to how the most successful logistics and supply chain professionals are increasing their visibility and are now being seen as strategic, not just to the supply chain, but to the success of the business as a whole.
This 20 minute video captures the highlights.
Watch it and you’ll hear first hand why John Murphy believes that “We're really in unprecedented times in terms of mobility and information sharing in the logistics realm.” And why in Nikhil Parambath’s view “Supply Chain costs can be anywhere from 5 to 15 percent, depending upon which part of APAC you are in. …. If you can shave some part of that by being more efficient, that's a lot more going to your bottom line. Right?”
Oracle Linux delivers more value than Red Hat Enterprise Linux, with differentiated product features, higher-quality enterprise support, and overall lower cost of computing. Discover the benefits of running Oracle software and hardware on Oracle Linux, such as optimizations for Oracle engineered systems, thousands of hours of QA, and testing for deeper integration.
In this webcast, you will learn about:
• The why and how of switching from Red Hat Enterprise Linux to Oracle Linux
• Industry-leading Linux management and high-availability tools (included with Oracle Linux subscription at no charge)
• Differentiated features, including Ksplice and DTrace
• Deep testing and integration with the Oracle stack
• Customer-use cases
With Oracle Linux, you get free access to the most advanced Linux operating system, better testing, integration with enterprise infrastructure and applications, and world-class support at a fraction of the cost.
Dr David Rock - Director, NeuroLeadership Institute & CEO, NeuroLeadership Group & John Hansen,VP, HCM App Development
Must Attend for All HR and Executive Managers
Why are leaders so important?
According to a 2012 study, “65% of people prefer a better boss over a raise.”
Hear directly from David Rock, Director, NeuroLeadership Institute and the CEO, NeuroLeadership Group in this webcast.
Attend this webcast to understand how you can manage and develop leaders in your organization by understanding brain research to:
•Make decisions & solve problems
•Collaborate with others
Hear about the SCARF model (Status, Certainty, Autonomy, Relatedness and Fairness) and how it will help you manage change and your teams in your organization. Then hear John Hansen discuss how HCM solutions can support this model.
Join us for this Complimentary Webcast to learn about the cost-effective security solutions available to ensure your organisation is Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant.
Join us in this Oracle Webcast to learn more about:
• The importance of not only meeting PCI compliance, but having the ability to audit and sustain compliance.
• Encrypting PII data in applications requires costly and complex application changes. Fortunately, since this data typically resides in the application database, PII can be encrypted transparently by the Oracle database without any application changes. Learn how data encryption capabilities offer complete encryption for data at rest, in transit, and on backups, along with built-in key management to help organisations meet regulatory requirements and save money.
• How detective controls can help you quickly detect and respond to threats by monitoring database traffic, detecting unauthorised activity including SQL injection attacks and blocking internal and external threats from reaching the database.
• Enforcing least privilege and separation of duties through preventive controls at the database level.
With the explosion in Mobile and Cloud you are faced with a tremendous opportunity to give users access to content anytime, anywhere. Is your organisation challenged to keep up? In order to tap the full power of your content and data, it must be transformed into actionable information that is easily accessible to the right user in the right context.
This webcast will discuss how your organisation can better manage information to:
• Reduce Costs – convert paper-based documents to digital and manage all unstructured content in one system
• Gain Efficiencies – with a single source of truth, streamlined business processes, and easier access to content across the organisation anytime, anywhere
• Reduce Risks – improve consistency and auditability, comply with business policies & regulations, and ensure content security
Forward-looking organisations are moving towards centralising all their unstructured content on a single, scalable content management platform.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn first-hand how Oracle Database 12c and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c bring together the next evolution in self-manageability—making it easier and more efficient for you to manage Oracle Database 12c.
Join us for this live webcast to discover the solution’s groundbreaking advantages to help you:
• Get proactive performance management with enhanced real-time diagnostics and application tuning
• Simplify administration with integrated and embedded database self-manageability
• Manage multiple databases across the consolidation lifecycle using new Oracle Multitenant containers and pluggable databases
• Deliver scalable and reliable database cloud services
Only Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c offers customers maximum performance, enhanced automation, and total control for Oracle Database 12c.
Yong Sheng (YS) Lee - Sales Director | CRM Service
Welcome to Business in the Age of the Empowered Consumer.
Always Connected, Always On-the-Go, Always Informed. It’s the Age of Customer-centric Business. And it’s Every Company’s New Reality.
Today’s Empowered Consumer lives in a multichannel, multi-device, digitally connected world where they can interact across a variety of touch points—globally and in real-time. The way businesses approach today’s empowered, multichannel consumer must be different. Yesterday’s old business models and technologies won’t work and of all the technologies, social is having the most profound effect.
Join us for this webcast where we will discuss how to:
• Blend traditional and “new” channels to achieve exceptional results
• Reduce customer effort and the cost to serve, while improving the customer experience
• Leverage social as the new customer service channel - monitor and engage with customers in social interactions just like any other support request
• Gain a unified customer view across channels including phone, email, Twitter and Facebook interactions
Join us for a Complimentary Webcast on August 21 on Next Generation Single Sign-On for Enterprise, Cloud and Mobile Webcast where industry experts from Oracle will discuss:
• How to provide users with a unified sign-on and authentication across all their enterprise resources, including desktops, mobile, client-server, custom, cloud and on-premise applications
• How to slash your password-related help desk costs and improve user experience
• The benefits of SSO integrated into an identity management platform
• Best practices for a successful SSO deployment