IIBA® Australia Chapter: Oracle expert Bryan Frew talks about BPM: Part 2 of 3
This virtual webcast event is the second of a three part webcast series with Oracle expert, Bryan Frew. Bryan will discuss what is needed to put BPM to work and he will also discuss the process driven enterprise.
IIBA® Australia Chapter would like to thank the following Webcast Partner for their support: Oracle.
Data professionals tend to see Hadoop as an extension of the data warehouse architecture and not a replacement; however it can reduce the overhead on expensive data warehouses by moving some of the data and processing to Hadoop. The Big Data framework has been extended beyond the warehouse to incorporate operational use cases such as customer insight 360, real-time offers, monetisation, and data archival. Generating value from big data requires the right tools to move and prepare data to effectively discover new insights. In order to operationalize those insights, new data must integrate securely with existing data, infrastructure, applications, and processes.
In this webinar you will see how Oracle and Hortonworks has made it possible for you to accelerate your Big Data Integration without having to learn MapReduce, Spark, Pig or Oozie code. In fact, Oracle is the only vendor that can automatically generate Spark, HiveQL and Pig transformations from a single mapping which allows our customers to focus on business value and the overall architecture rather than multiple programming languages
The adoption of performance management methodologies across all types of businesses continues, but the expected step-change in organisational performance still today, often proves elusive.
Join Information Builders and Phil Jones, a thought-leader in performance management and business strategy, where we will identify some of the key reasons for such mixed results.
In this 30 minute webinar, we will explain the importance of connecting up common performance management practices with decision-making processes within organisations, to deliver a significant improvement in operational performance.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How decisions really get made in organisations
- Where traditional performance management thinking can go wrong
- How to make sense of the maelstrom of KPIs, measures and useful information
- Best practices for taking and acting on decisions to improve performance
- How to really learn from decision making and performance management
Nichts im Sortiment gefunden? Doch ihre Umsätze können steigen - das Geheimnis der Customer Journey...oder was Sie schon immer über ihre Produkte und das Verhalten Ihrer Kunden wissen wollten.
Herr Daniel Wrigley (SHI) und Herr Andreas Leichtle (Hortonworks) werden einen Vortrag, in Form einer Fallstudie zum Thema halten und dazu eine Live-Demo mit informativen Dashboards zeigen.
Worum es geht: Jeder Kunde hinterlässt überall seine digitale Spuren, die im Kontext mit anderen Daten, auch aus anderen Systemen, neue Erkenntnisse liefern, die den Geschäftserfolg steigern werden.
Wir betrachten die Ausgangslage eines E-Commerce Shops:
1. Steigender Traffic im Shop wird registriert (die Marketingaktivitäten wirken also)
2. Der Umsatz bleibt konstant (eigentlich war die Erwartungshaltung, ein steigender Umsatz)
3. Und die Conversion-Rate sinkt sogar
Diese Fragen suchen nun nach einer Antwort:
1. Wie viele Kampagnen gab es zu welchem Produkt?
2. Was sind meine Topseller?
3. Sind meine Topseller profitabel?
4. Was beeinflusst meinen Profit?
5. Gibt es Kundenfeedback?
6. Wie gelangen die User zu Produkten und wie werden sie aufgefunden?
Die komplexen Zusammenhänge werden gezeigt:
Die Vielzahl von Daten und Informationen, unstrukturiert oder strukturiert, geben den Aufschluss. Live, in einer Demo, sehen Sie, durch Dashboards veranschaulicht, wie diese Fragen eine Antwort finden. Warum kam es zu dieser Ausgangslage und welche Maßnahmen müssen ergriffen werden, um diese Situation zu bereinigen damit die ursprünglichen Ziele doch erreicht werden können.
Die Analyse dieses Falls wird 4 Aktionen aufzeigen, die zu der Lösung umgesetzt werden müssen.
Join guest speaker Holger Kisker Ph.D. as he discusses what companies need today: a flexible data management architecture to cope with both traditional and emerging sources of data (in any structure), advanced data analytics to extract deeper business insights, and efficient ways to deliver these insights as information or data services for better business decisions. All embedded into an efficient data virtualization layer that makes all data available when, where, and in whatever format it is needed.
Watch a short demo on the technology behind search-driven analytics, the future of Business Intelligence. You will see how ThoughtSpot allows anyone - with zero training - to get answers from their data and make smarter decisions.
This webinar will focus around the What, Why and How of Sales Performance Management (SPM) and Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) automation.
Learn What SPM can do for your organisation, its benefits and real life stories of other organisations and how they are thriving in a new, more automated world. Based upon research, you will also be exposed to the answers as to Why organisations embark on the journey to automation. Finally, you will be shown a demonstration as to How an automated solution can be used to enhance sales performance, reduce administrative headaches and allow your organisation to move from a day to day survival mode of calculation to using IBM’s ICM solution as a strategic advantage.
What Is OpenSymmetry?
OpenSymmetry is a trusted leader and global advisor that delivers Sales, HR and Finance solutions to drive accelerated business performance. With a leading success rate across more than 20 industries worldwide, you can count on OpenSymmetry to deliver the comprehensive solutions you need for a proven path to rapid results.
James Mulligan - James has been working in the SPM industry for over 9 years. With experiences across numerous products and platforms, as well as multiple implementation and selling roles, James has the knowledge and experience to speak to every level of the SPM engagement. James joined Varicent (now IBM ICM) in June 2006 as an Implementation Consultant and held numerous roles at both Varicent and IBM, before moving to OpenSymmetry in 2014 to lead sales in EMEA.
Jon Clark – Jon joined OpenSymmetry in 2009. He leads the Strategy Services practice for EMEA, which focuses on Smarter Sales development, incentive plan design, business case for automation and future state design. In addition, Jon has experience in wider reward and performance management design.
Large-scale forecasting problems require you to understand the structure of your time series data. Whether you’re a retailer trying to determine the right assortment of SKUs for your stores, part of a telco anticipating call center demand for labor capacity planning, or in any industry where you need to make forecasts over time – this webinar will be of interest.
Join us as we discuss an approach for successfully forecasting the wide range of time series patterns through time series segmentation. We will also show how the new SAS® Forecast Server client makes time series segmentation an integrated part of the forecasting process.
Watch and learn:
• The basics of time series segmentation and the value of its application to large-scale forecasting challenges.
• How to apply the right forecast modeling strategy to any time series pattern with the new SAS Forecast Server client.
See how CA manages and monitors our own CA SAP environment
SAP applications and the business processes they enable often represent the very core of your business. Customers, partners, and employees expect availability, responsiveness and secure access, while the CEO expects that budget objectives will be met and efficiencies exploited to improve the bottom line. CA Technologies provides a robust portfolio of SAP certified IT management solutions which help reduce the cost and risk associated with delivering your SAP enabled business processes, while helping to enable the service levels needed for more optimal business operations.
In this session you’ll learn:
• The business drivers, technical challenges and importance of SAP in the daily works of CA
• How CA manages its own SAP implementation with CA APM solutions
Do you need to build and retrain lots of predictive models quickly? Do you want to test a variety of statistical and machine learning algorithms and easily find the best-performing model? Do you need automated machine learning at scale?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you’ll want to watch this on-demand webinar. Learn from SAS experts Sascha Schubert and Jonathan Wexler as they talk about the ins and outs of automated machine learning at scale. They’ll also demo one of SAS’ newest offerings – SAS® Factory Miner.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn how to:
• Easily build and retrain hundreds of predictive models across multiple segments. (With a drag-and-drop interface!)
• Automatically pick the best model for each segment.
• Quickly deploy champion models in different environments.
• Take advantage of automated machine learning techniques.
Craig Han - Sales Consultant - Oracle Endeca Discovery
Getting answers from data in your systems is hard enough. Getting it from social networks and other unstructured data sources is even harder.
This session is designed to answer your questions around how as a marketer you can get the right actionable information to understand your customers. The best part is that you can do it yourself without having to wait for IT to run reports for you.
As your business expands its on-premises application infrastructure to include cloud and mobile applications, the potential for increased integration complexity grows
Join us for this webcast and learn how:
•To Integrate mobile and cloud applications with on-premise infrastructures
•Leading organizations have deployed integration technologies to ensure high reliability and real-time performance
•To enable faster time to market due to integrated transactions and processes
Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. VP – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd and Alison Sibree, VP, Human Resources, Oracle APAC & Japan
View this webcast and explore what you can do as a HR professional to help your company win in this new era.
Hear from Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Sr. Vice President – Human Resources from Kalpataru Ltd as to how they have deployed Oracle technology to modernize their operations.
Following Mr. Bavneesh Gulati, Alison Sibree, Vice President, Human Resources at Oracle for APAC & Japan will explain how Oracle has changed to meet the challenges of modern HR and the strategies and technologies that have been deployed to attract, nurture and motivate talent.
Join this webinar and learn from [Deepak Singh, Oracle Linux Principal Sales Consultant] and [Ricky Setyawan, MySQL Principal Sales Consultant],
- Why MySQL on Oracle Linux?
- What are features and plugins that makes MySQL Enterprise Edition so valuable?
- Why is Oracle Linux considered to be the most advanced Linux OS?
- How MySQL + Oracle Linux achieve high availability without the need of shared storage?
- What is covered under Oracle premier support for MySQL and Oracle Linux?
In this webcast, we will describe a new approach to mobile security that unlocks user productivity and lowers total cost of ownership. We will provide case studies of organizations that have simplified mobile security and improved user experience.
Chris Tonas & Suhas Uliyar, Oracle and Anne Thomas Manes, Gartner
Oracle Mobile Platform enables organizations to develop, deploy, integrate, secure, and manage enterprise mobility. In this online event, you will hear directly from featured analyst firm Gartner about the current mobile trends and challenges. Oracle Mobile executives will also outline Oracle’s overall mobile strategy, and discuss how Oracle Mobile Platform leverages current platform investments to simplify enterprise mobility.
During this online event you will learn more about:
•Oracle’s complete mobile solution and strategy
•Current enterprise mobility challenges and opportunities, as presented by featured analyst firm Gartner
•How Oracle is addressing mobility challenges and simplifying enterprise mobility with Oracle Mobile Platform
By leveraging the right mobile technologies, IT has an opportunity to work with line-of-business leaders to establish cross-channel mobile strategy for the enterprise.
Brad Adelberg & Tim Hall, Oracle and Russ Toyama, Solarworld
We very recently unveiled the new data integration product releases, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c and Oracle GoldenGate 12c, in this Webcast.
Join our development executives, customers and partners in discussing the new features of the 12c release, including:
•Superior developer productivity and rapid time-to-market with improved user interface
•Increased performance via improved parallelism
•Tighter integration between ODI and Oracle GoldenGate, and interoperability with Oracle Warehouse Builder for easier migration
•Simplified product deployment and support for seamless transition to private cloud via tight integration with Oracle Database 12c
•New solution certifications for Oracle applications, and support for latest versions of major databases
The web and social channels have transformed the way people purchase. According to Corporate Executive Board, buyers are 57% through their buying process before engaging with salespeople.
In modern day buying, customers are no longer interested in cold calls and generic emails with someone selling the basic features and benefits. They want insights, valuable information and high quality business knowledge.
Join us for this complimentary webcast to find out how social selling offers the best ways to achieve this.
Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist at Oracle and highly renowned speaker, will outline practical steps sales executives can take to:
• Leverage social networks from lead generation, to closed deal, account management and customer advocacy.
• Use the web and social channels to identify, listen, connect, engage and share relevant information with buyers
• Tap into social networks for warm referrals
Nikhil Parambath, APAC SCM Director, Oracle & John Murphy, Senior Director SCM Applications Product Marketing, Oracle
Today’s opportunity is to make your company’s supply chain a strategic differentiator. What are the key business issues to solve and how are supply chain and logistics solutions delivering a return on investment?
Recently 2 experts in the field of supply chains and logistics got together to discuss the key business drivers that are making companies invest in their supply chains. They covered a lot of ground, everything from costs and service levels through to how the most successful logistics and supply chain professionals are increasing their visibility and are now being seen as strategic, not just to the supply chain, but to the success of the business as a whole.
This 20 minute video captures the highlights.
Watch it and you’ll hear first hand why John Murphy believes that “We're really in unprecedented times in terms of mobility and information sharing in the logistics realm.” And why in Nikhil Parambath’s view “Supply Chain costs can be anywhere from 5 to 15 percent, depending upon which part of APAC you are in. …. If you can shave some part of that by being more efficient, that's a lot more going to your bottom line. Right?”
Oracle Linux delivers more value than Red Hat Enterprise Linux, with differentiated product features, higher-quality enterprise support, and overall lower cost of computing. Discover the benefits of running Oracle software and hardware on Oracle Linux, such as optimizations for Oracle engineered systems, thousands of hours of QA, and testing for deeper integration.
In this webcast, you will learn about:
• The why and how of switching from Red Hat Enterprise Linux to Oracle Linux
• Industry-leading Linux management and high-availability tools (included with Oracle Linux subscription at no charge)
• Differentiated features, including Ksplice and DTrace
• Deep testing and integration with the Oracle stack
• Customer-use cases
With Oracle Linux, you get free access to the most advanced Linux operating system, better testing, integration with enterprise infrastructure and applications, and world-class support at a fraction of the cost.
Dr David Rock - Director, NeuroLeadership Institute & CEO, NeuroLeadership Group & John Hansen,VP, HCM App Development
Must Attend for All HR and Executive Managers
Why are leaders so important?
According to a 2012 study, “65% of people prefer a better boss over a raise.”
Hear directly from David Rock, Director, NeuroLeadership Institute and the CEO, NeuroLeadership Group in this webcast.
Attend this webcast to understand how you can manage and develop leaders in your organization by understanding brain research to:
•Make decisions & solve problems
•Collaborate with others
Hear about the SCARF model (Status, Certainty, Autonomy, Relatedness and Fairness) and how it will help you manage change and your teams in your organization. Then hear John Hansen discuss how HCM solutions can support this model.
Join us for this Complimentary Webcast to learn about the cost-effective security solutions available to ensure your organisation is Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant.
Join us in this Oracle Webcast to learn more about:
• The importance of not only meeting PCI compliance, but having the ability to audit and sustain compliance.
• Encrypting PII data in applications requires costly and complex application changes. Fortunately, since this data typically resides in the application database, PII can be encrypted transparently by the Oracle database without any application changes. Learn how data encryption capabilities offer complete encryption for data at rest, in transit, and on backups, along with built-in key management to help organisations meet regulatory requirements and save money.
• How detective controls can help you quickly detect and respond to threats by monitoring database traffic, detecting unauthorised activity including SQL injection attacks and blocking internal and external threats from reaching the database.
• Enforcing least privilege and separation of duties through preventive controls at the database level.
With the explosion in Mobile and Cloud you are faced with a tremendous opportunity to give users access to content anytime, anywhere. Is your organisation challenged to keep up? In order to tap the full power of your content and data, it must be transformed into actionable information that is easily accessible to the right user in the right context.
This webcast will discuss how your organisation can better manage information to:
• Reduce Costs – convert paper-based documents to digital and manage all unstructured content in one system
• Gain Efficiencies – with a single source of truth, streamlined business processes, and easier access to content across the organisation anytime, anywhere
• Reduce Risks – improve consistency and auditability, comply with business policies & regulations, and ensure content security
Forward-looking organisations are moving towards centralising all their unstructured content on a single, scalable content management platform.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn first-hand how Oracle Database 12c and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c bring together the next evolution in self-manageability—making it easier and more efficient for you to manage Oracle Database 12c.
Join us for this live webcast to discover the solution’s groundbreaking advantages to help you:
• Get proactive performance management with enhanced real-time diagnostics and application tuning
• Simplify administration with integrated and embedded database self-manageability
• Manage multiple databases across the consolidation lifecycle using new Oracle Multitenant containers and pluggable databases
• Deliver scalable and reliable database cloud services
Only Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c offers customers maximum performance, enhanced automation, and total control for Oracle Database 12c.
Yong Sheng (YS) Lee - Sales Director | CRM Service
Welcome to Business in the Age of the Empowered Consumer.
Always Connected, Always On-the-Go, Always Informed. It’s the Age of Customer-centric Business. And it’s Every Company’s New Reality.
Today’s Empowered Consumer lives in a multichannel, multi-device, digitally connected world where they can interact across a variety of touch points—globally and in real-time. The way businesses approach today’s empowered, multichannel consumer must be different. Yesterday’s old business models and technologies won’t work and of all the technologies, social is having the most profound effect.
Join us for this webcast where we will discuss how to:
• Blend traditional and “new” channels to achieve exceptional results
• Reduce customer effort and the cost to serve, while improving the customer experience
• Leverage social as the new customer service channel - monitor and engage with customers in social interactions just like any other support request
• Gain a unified customer view across channels including phone, email, Twitter and Facebook interactions
Join us for a Complimentary Webcast on August 21 on Next Generation Single Sign-On for Enterprise, Cloud and Mobile Webcast where industry experts from Oracle will discuss:
• How to provide users with a unified sign-on and authentication across all their enterprise resources, including desktops, mobile, client-server, custom, cloud and on-premise applications
• How to slash your password-related help desk costs and improve user experience
• The benefits of SSO integrated into an identity management platform
• Best practices for a successful SSO deployment