Managing the SAP portion of your IT infrastructure has become a major challenge for many IT groups. SAP users struggle with manual interactions and custom scripts when trying to integrate SAP applications with other applications in their enterprise.
Join Ralf Paschen, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as he discuss how UC4’s One Automation for SAP solutions provides process-oriented integration of all SAP and non-SAP applications throughout the enterprise. Scale your business operations without adding additional staff.
Register for this webcast and learn:
- How you can handle aggressive growth and manage an ever increasing workload without additional staff
- How to run multiple SAP instances and processes in sequence and in parallel, reducing job execution times.
- Save thousands of dollars per year in licensing fees, maintenance, administrative costs, invoicing and IT time savings
- Increase measurable ROI for all mass data processes by up to 80%.
John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch, UC4 Sr. Produc
Ellucian's Banner Higher Education applications are helpful for aligning IT operations with your academic institutions’ requirements, but they can also create major challenges for your IT staff, including manual interventions for report generation, financial aid processing, and lack of visibility across your IT environment.
Join John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch , UC4 Sr. Product Manager; as they discuss how a unified automation platform can turn manual cross-functional Banner activities, into well-orchestrated, automated and predictable process.
Attend this webcast and learn how an automation platform can improve your Banner applications including:
- Streamlining finance, payroll, student, financial aid, and alumni file processing
- Automate Banner ODS processing
- Automating batch processes and report generation
- Preventing server overload
- Managing complex interdependencies across heterogeneous IT infrastructure
Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer
If your community-based financial institution is like most, your daily business batch cycle in DNA consists of manually entering 30, 40, 50, or more jobs that must be run in the correct sequence. This process is inefficient, time consuming, and susceptible to errors.
Join Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer, as they discuss how a single unified automation solution can integrate existing applications and automate financial processes.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- How BECU was able to automate approximately 80 percent of their batch processing jobs
- How to streamline Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction processing
- How to run DNA and non-DNA applications together
- How an automation solution can eliminate data entry errors
Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Sr Product Manager UC4
Join Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Senior Product Manager at UC4, to discover how Air Products and Chemicals optimized their SAP System Copy processes, to achieve 100% automated weekly system copy.
In 60 minutes attendees will learn:
- How to automate up to 90% of the system copy process
- Why pre and post-processing is the stumbling block that trips up most IT departments — and how to dramatically improve the time
- How a template library with predefined process flows can speed up the system copy process from your production environment to your non-production environment
Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4
As a retailer, you depend on Oracle’s sophisticated retail solution to ensure a continuous stream of revenue and good customer service. However, implementing it can be time-consuming, requiring several months or more.
Join Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as they discuss how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your Oracle Retail suite including:
Watch RK Nageswaran, IT DBA Manager at VeriFone, and Grant Chen, UC4 Oracle Solutions Director, as they discusses how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your organization including:
1.Oracle and Non-Oracle applications
2.Financial period close process
The industry was surprised when Dell announced its intent to acquire EMC for $67 billion, the largest tech deal ever. Merging two large stagnate companies with very different cultures and high-level of overlap in products can pose significant challenges.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- The acquisition implications and how it’ll affect your long-term storage investment
- The uncertainty on Dell and EMC’s roadmap and which products will continue to be invested in
-Alternate storage solutions that enable you to transform data into insights and value for your organization
With the relentless speed of innovation in data center technologies, how do you decide on your next step? Virtualization is being applied to every aspect of the data center, and it’s critical to first understand what makes sense for your business and why.
Join us for an open panel of NSX top influencers as they engage in a no-slide webcast conversation. They’ll kick off the session with a discussion on network virtualization and how it completes the virtualization infrastructure; how they see the evolution of the data center progressing; and the role of fluid architectures.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts as they share their valuable insights with the IT community.
Build a fundamentally more agile, efficient and secure application environment with VMware NSX network virtualization on powerful industry standard infrastructure featuring Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® Ethernet 10GB/40GB Converged Network Adapters.
Cities around the world are transforming their increasingly congested landscapes into safer, smarter, and more sustainable environments that better serve their residents and visitors alike. These “smart cities”, are enabling a continuous exchange of information between devices, infrastructure, networks and people, creating immense possibilities for the broader Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem and the communications industry.
Here in the U.S., recent partnerships between the Federal government and private industry are helping to advance smart city solutions and deployments including the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Smart City Challenge and the recently announced White House Advanced Wireless Research Initiative. We’re just scratching the surface of the innovations to come.
But what truly makes a city smart? What applications and solutions are currently being deployed and what more will be developed? What types of critical network infrastructure needs to exist in order to enable a more connected society? What role will fiber, sensors, LPWANs, densified small cells and DAS, massive MIMO, and other solutions play as these networks deploy? How can we protect the data being transmitted around the city? What lessons have been learned thus far and are there business opportunities and models to support expectations of market growth? And how best can local governments and citizens be educated to understand the importance of smart city initiatives and potential return on investment?
Speakers from AT&T and SAP will delve into these questions and more during the live webcast. We also welcome your questions, so get ready to bring them into the mix.
Michael Zeto, Director of Smart Cities, AT&T
Josh Waddell, Global Vice President, IoT Strategy, SAP
Steve Brumer, Partner, 151 Advisors
Limor Schafman, Director of Content Development, TIA
Um im Zeitalter der digitalen Transformation überleben zu können ist eine klare Service Orientierung unabdingbar. Im Fokus steht die zu erbringende Leistung bzw. der Nutzen den sie erzeugt. Die sogenannten „Digital Natives des 21. Jahrhunderts“ wie amazon, Tesla oder airbnb nutzen die Mechanismen des digitalen Zeitalters nicht nur um neue Märkte zu erschließen, sondern auch um nachhaltig die Spielregeln traditioneller Märkte zu verändern.
Wer mithalten möchte, kann nicht mehr dem alt-bewährten Build-to-Order Ansatz folgen. Überleben werden jene Unternehmen, die es schaffen, Services schnell, agil und kostengünstig zu produzieren. Über Jahre gewachsene, hybride IT Landschaften machen die Umsetzung dieser Aufgabe aber nicht leichter.
Lernen Sie in diesem Webcast, was sich hinter „Service Design Thinking“ verbirgt und welchen Weg es gibt, um diese Herausforderungen erfolgreich zu meistern.
SD-WAN can dramatically reduce cost and increases the ability to rapidly bring new services online, connecting users to all types of applications, and speeding up time to market. But the idea of re-architecting the WAN can be daunting and the decision to adopt an SD-WAN solution can be a difficult one.
Join renowned network expert Ethan Banks, Co-Founder of Packet Pushers, and Rolf Muralt, VP Products Management SD-WAN at Silver Peak, in a webinar that discusses the SD-WAN market, lessons learned, and what features to be on the lookout for as you make your decision. They will discuss issues around technology selection and deployment, including:
· How a zero-touch, hybrid or SD-WAN can leverage multiple connectivity forms
· Ways to prioritize and route traffic across different connections
· Quality of Service (QoS), and how to maintain 100% uptime
· Best practices for transitioning with minimal impact on budget and resources
· Real customer examples that demonstrate different deployment stage and benefits
Traditional performance testing typically requires that all components of the application are “completed,” integrated and deployed into an appropriate environment. This results in testing not being done until late in the delivery cycle or sometimes skipped entirely. Which can then lead to a less then optimal user experience, expensive rework and potential loss of business.
Many organizations are adopting service virtualization to overcome the key challenges associated with performance testing. During this session see why and specifically how service virtualization:
•Enables you to do testing early in the dev cycle by simulating unavailable production systems and missing components
•Helps you control the inputs (like response times and 3rd party system responses) so you can do more negative and exploratory testing
•Provisions performance test environments “in a box” for on-demand testing
•Works with CA APM so that you can monitor an app during a load and performance test and see how the app reacts
Applications - the lifeblood of modern business - can be in a sorry state of affairs given today's forced alignment with server, OS, and storage boundaries. This can not only cause deployment delays and complexity, but it also results in underutilized hardware and inflated operational costs. There is a drive to embrace new technologies and methodologies in the enterprise, but this presents significant challenges. Limited application-awareness at the infrastructure level makes it nearly impossible to deliver on the promised SLAs and the tight coupling of applications and underlying operating software (OS or hypervisors) compromises application portability as well as developer productivity.
A growing number of enterprises are turning to application containers to support more efficient and effective development and deployment in an application-centric IT paradigm. By abstracting applications from the underlying infrastructure, containers can simplify application deployment, and enable seamless portability across machines and clouds. Containers can also enable significant cost savings by consolidating multiple applications per machine without compromising performance or predictability. Join us to learn more about container adoption in the enterprise and how a container-based server and storage virtualization environment can help take your software-defined datacenter transformation to the next level of an application-defined datacenter.
Featuring speakers from F5, Illumio, Nutanix, Rubrik, and Workspot. Compare and evaluate 4 leading hyperconverged platform-optimized solutions that expand the capabilities of the Nutanix enterprise cloud platform: F5 application delivery, Illumio adaptive security, Rubrik data protection, and Workspot VDI.
• Workspot's cloud-native, infinitely and instantly scalable orchestration architecture (aka VDI 2.0) enables enterprise-class VDI deployment in hours, in which you can use all your existing infrastructure (apps, desktops and data).
• Rubrik eliminates backup pain with automation, instant recovery, unlimited replication, and data archival at infinite scale -- with zero complexity.
• Visualization 2.0 from Illumio shows you a live, interactive map of all of your application traffic across your data centers and clouds, and identifies applications for secure migration to the Nutanix platform.
• F5 delivers your mission critical applications on an enterprise cloud that uniquely delivers the agility, pay-as-you-grow consumption, and operational simplicity of the public cloud without sacrificing the predictability, security, and control of on-premises infrastructure.
The constant barrage of application connectivity and security policy change requests, not to mention the relentless battle against cyber-attacks have made the traditional approach to managing security untenable. In order keep your business both agile and secure – across today’s highly complex and diverse enterprise networks – you must focus your security management efforts on what matters most – the applications that power your business.
Join Joe DiPietro, SE Director at AlgoSec on Tuesday, July 26 at 11am EDT for a technical webinar, where he will discuss an application-centric, lifecycle approach to security policy management – from automatically discovering application connectivity requirements, through ongoing change management and proactive risk analysis, to secure decommissioning – that will help you improve your security maturity and business agility. During the webinar, Joe will explain how to:
• Understand the security policy management lifecycle and its impact on application availability, security and compliance
• Auto-discover and map business applications and their connectivity flows – and why it’s important
• Securely migrate business application connectivity and security devices to a new data center
•Get a single pane of glass that aligns application connectivity with your security device estate
• Identify risk and vulnerabilities and prioritize them based on business criticality