John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch, UC4 Sr. Produc
Ellucian's Banner Higher Education applications are helpful for aligning IT operations with your academic institutions’ requirements, but they can also create major challenges for your IT staff, including manual interventions for report generation, financial aid processing, and lack of visibility across your IT environment.
Join John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch , UC4 Sr. Product Manager; as they discuss how a unified automation platform can turn manual cross-functional Banner activities, into well-orchestrated, automated and predictable process.
Attend this webcast and learn how an automation platform can improve your Banner applications including:
- Streamlining finance, payroll, student, financial aid, and alumni file processing
- Automate Banner ODS processing
- Automating batch processes and report generation
- Preventing server overload
- Managing complex interdependencies across heterogeneous IT infrastructure