Allan Lane, Algo-Chain | Jeremie Capron, ROBO Global | Grzegorz Juchniewicz, NeonDigitise | Anthony Ginsberg, GinsGlobal
Advances in medicine and technology have increased our lives' duration and quality, opening up opportunities for investors focused on the health and wellness industries. Technology enables us to track our health indicators, which changes the dynamic between healthcare companies, technology companies, and consumers. Holistic health services are also becoming more popular, decreasing the demand for mega-hospitals and increasing the demand for local, customized care solutions. And, as COVID-19 has forced a need for virtual interactions, people have become more comfortable receiving sensitive advice over the phone, paving the way for mass adoption of telemedicine.
With all of these areas of change, how can investors look at health & wellness more opportunistically?
This webinar will dive into:
- The dynamics between healthcare and technology
- How telemedicine can democratize access to high-quality health care
- Opportunities emerging in localized solutions to the current centralized healthcare industry
- Allan Lane, Co-founder, Algo-Chain
- Jeremie Capron, Director of Research, ROBO Global
- Anthony Ginsberg, Managing Director, GinsGlobal
- Grzegorz Juchniewicz, Investment Manager, NeonDigitise