Eléonore Blanc, Founder CryptoCanal, Crypto & blockchain educator & Bridget Greenwood, The Bigger Pie
About this talk
Panacea is running a series of masterclasses to provide clarity on the complex world of cryptocurrency.
In June 2021, the FCA extended the temporary registrations regime for existing crypto asset businesses from 9 July 2021 to 31 March 2022.
Additionally, a recent Opinium poll showed that more than 90% of UK independent financial advisers would never recommend cryptocurrencies or meme stocks to their clients.
This series of webinars will enable you to:
- understand more about cryptocurrency
- competently answer questions raised by clients
- decide whether to embrace it as another asset class for your advised clients
Bridget Greenwood from The Bigger Pie will facilitate the sessions and be joined by several experts in the field to educate you further.
- What is crypto currency?
- Crypto 101 – the basics
- Dispelling myths - from criminal concerns to environmental factors
- What the future looks like - is it an unstoppable monetary revolution?
- A “cryptocurrency wallet workshop” to make the presentation tangible
Eléonore Blanc founded CryptoCanal in 2019 to offer education, marketing and business development services. She's worked with industry leaders such as BTC.com, Luno, OKEx, Bitcoin.com, Cyber Capital, Satoshi's Angels and HubSecurity. She teaches a monthly Crypto 101 event and offers an in-depth class for more advanced cryptocurrency investors.
View the latest videos, webcasts, news and presentations from Panacea Adviser and partners.
This area provides free thought provoking webcasts to support and educate Advisers and includes general industry webcasts and those that can help advisers with their day-to-day business.
The schedule of programmes is updated on a regular basis so keep coming back to stay in touch.…