Veronica Mihai, Mentor in blockchain, crypto and fintech & Bridget Greenwood, The Bigger Pie
Panacea is running a series of masterclasses to provide clarity on the complex world of cryptocurrency.
In June 2021, the FCA extended the temporary registrations regime for existing crypto asset businesses from 9 July 2021 to 31 March 2022.
Additionally, a recent Opinium poll showed that more than 90% of UK independent financial advisers would never recommend cryptocurrencies or meme stocks to their clients.
This series of webinars will enable you to:
- understand more about cryptocurrency
- competently answer questions raised by clients
- decide whether to embrace it as another asset class for your advised clients
Bridget Greenwood from The Bigger Pie will facilitate the sessions and be joined by several experts in the field to educate you further.
This session will cover:
- Dispelling black market myths
- What are the compelling arguments both ‘for’ and ‘against’ crypto currency?
- Why clients are attracted to crypto over traditional investments
Veronica Mihai is a mentor for individuals interested in starting/growing their career in blockchain, crypto and fintech. As a public speaker she supports the narrative for BTC adoption and financial services decentralisation and inclusion. She is an angel investor in tech and blockchain start-ups, former hedge fund co-founder and enterprise grade cryptocurrency mining farm entrepreneur.